Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lane crying about a NIL while simultaneously bragging about being the portal king.

We just gonna pretend transfers aren’t going to the highest bidder?
They got a good RB albeit a drama queen and a QB with potential but nothing like what they had in Matt corral not sure he is gonna have much to brag about once the season starts

As half the board scrambles to their favorite search engine to look up Fred Savage movies...
How about Savage Fred?

R.f8be5dcf8f1ffd6bfa7f86b9326bf0ee

I still have his white claw for him. Doesn't even need to bring anything. I assume white claw doesnt expire.

I saw a guy drinking a white claw one time and a real beer bottle hit him upside the head out of nowhere. Yeah... I threw it, so what. Men shouldn't drink lady drinks. He broke the rules.

(Credit for this joke belongs to Daniel Tosh. I don't want to get sued for joke appropriation.)

I saw a guy drinking a white claw one time and a real beer bottle hit him upside the head out of nowhere. Yeah... I threw it, so what. Men shouldn't drink lady drinks. He broke the rules.

(Credit for this joke belongs to Daniel Tosh. I don't want to get sued for joke appropriation.)
You don't give Lane Kiffin credit for anything around here, ***hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back