Recruiting Forum Football Talk LVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
These guys are just like meteorologists sunny/cloudy 50 percent chance of rain. There is one thing about this site and if you are depressed in life get on here and you feel a lot better about yourself when you fruitless comments of people who listen to other people that do not know crap most of the time and the suicide occurs. Got to love it!

Hmm okay. VQ is right more than they are wrong. Hubbs has been in the game a long time.

Can someone post the edit with all of Pruitt’s DB’s that have been drafted?

It was him in the middle, with all the player profiles surrounding him

200.webp

chicken-little-the-sky-is-falling-gif-4.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Seems obvious that most blue chips want to see improvements on the field

Yea. On the one hand: Tennessee can sell opportunity as much as anyone, but the flip side is prospects also know about last year's record.

-Simonton

Reactions: 1 person
VolNation insiders just get a pass on that one right?

Yes a pass alright I would not take what any of those so called program in the know people say to heart. We may not get anybody and we may get some or all of them but to say they know I they are in the know is a guess at best just like the rest of us on this site.

Reactions: 1 person
Working on it. It seems to only be affecting certain people. What phone do you have?

iPhone. I clear history etc but only fixes it briefly. Sometimrs it seems like it's thread based. Young and Walker threads have sucked

6s and it’s been bad for me the last week.

Also really random but it makes my phone really hot to the touch too, anyone else or am I alone on that one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back