Recruiting Forum Football Talk LVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Georgia, Florida and Bama will always be on our schedule and will usually be good teams. Good. What's yer point. Having really good rivals is not new for us. And I wouldn't want to have crappy rivals. That would be boring. And I quoted something you've complained about.

What's complaining about that? It's very likely that Georgia isn't going anywhere. And by that I mean they'll likely be one of the top 5 or 6 programs in CFB for the foreseeable future.

Reactions: 1 person
Lol yep that's about right. Somebody has to set these clowns straight who want to pretend like every other program is garbage and everything to do with Tennessee athletics is just pie in the sky every hour of every day. Until reality hits.

Yup right on cue. Complain that people attack yer dissenting opinions then proceed to attack people with dissenting opinions. Set me straight chief sunshine.

Reactions: 3 people
Yup right on cue. Complain that people attack yer dissenting opinions then proceed to attack people with dissenting opinions. Set me straight chief sunshine.

It's whatever you want to call it buddy roll. I call it the truth.

What's complaining about that? It's very likely that Georgia isn't going anywhere. And by that I mean they'll likely be one of the top 5 or 6 programs in CFB for the foreseeable future.

I was talking about you complaining about fans not recognizing that Georgia is really good. But again I say that is not some new development that our rivals are good. You do like to bring them up though. This whole argument is getting old though so I'll let you keep going and get the last word cause I know you need that.

Every thread I click on posters attacking each other. Gonna be a bumpy ride from now till Wednesday. Here’s to hoping Wednesday is a success. Some may need a break if not.

That's bull butter. You're acting like this is some mid tier school who had a little success in the past. This is Tennessee dude. Everyone knows the credentials this program has so I won't even begin to mention all of them.

Lol yep that's about right. Somebody has to set these clowns straight who want to pretend like every other program is garbage and everything to do with Tennessee athletics is just pie in the sky every hour of every day. Until reality hits.

They just won the SEC and had a national title appearance in Kirby's second year, hoss. Not too shabby. Yet another fan who wants to pretend like one of our rival programs ain't doo doo. Georgia isn't going anywhere. Also, go ahead and tell me what I've complained about.

I don't pretend about anything. I really don't care what UGA does. I have never seen them win a title.

writing is on the wall

I see what you've been writing on the wall.

tumblr_mq8xmuoTtC1saupj3o1_500.gif

No thanks BTW. Chief might holler at you though.

Reactions: 11 people
I don't pretend about anything. I really don't care what UGA does. I have never seen them win a title.

They haven't had this level of depth and talent that they're about to have either. Yes they've always been talented, but never to this degree. They're recruiting on Bama levels. Tennessee needs to be right at or close to that level if we want to consistently compete.

I think so too.

If any of those coaches/staffs took over the UT job I think they would do equal or better IMO

Apples to oranges. Comparing established coaches at elite level programs to a coach at his first head coaching position at a program that’s been mostly irrelevant for a decade.

Reactions: 1 person
Tuesday, Vols beat Kentucky at Rupp to continue an improbable and amazing rise in the top 25.

Wednesday, Vols sign Quay, JJ, and ITS to get through signing day with a boom.

Thursday, we return to food talk and Dr. Pepper vs coffee debate.

Reactions: 2 people

Me neither. Some seem to think after a terrific year that they are bama of the east. I think they need to prove it over a period of years before I annoint them.Jmo

There is that youthful mentality. Many of us went to games before you were born, yet we are clowns.

Reactions: 4 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back