Recruiting Forum Football Talk LVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
We offered Dyllon Lester yesterday and are looking to flip him from UCF.

I asked this a few weeks back, but not sure anyone knew anything at the time.

Will Volnetwork be streaming a signing day show like in the past? Or do we just lurk on here to see updates of who signed?

TIA.

Does anyone know if any of our rivals are sending out late offers? I've not seen them if they have.

The better question might be whether any of our rivals with new coaches are sending out late offers.

Just my thought.

Reactions: 4 people
Horribly off topic but how long can a Marine stay in a combat zone for active duty tours? Like, in a row? And do they have to be in a non-combat zone before doing another tour?

I have the sneaky feeling that tomorrow will be better than most think. Pruitt has something up his sleeve. He knows the sites are trending us down and I just don't think he would let us crawl across the finish line like that.

sorry to let you down bignewt but 99% of the times signing day has been...'what you see is what you get"...if we are even that lucky...

As far as I am concerned just give me Walker and I will be happy....I think he is a game changer

Reactions: 1 person
I have the sneaky feeling that tomorrow will be better than most think. Pruitt has something up his sleeve. He knows the sites are trending us down and I just don't think he would let us crawl across the finish line like that.

I get that feeling too.

I asked this a few weeks back, but not sure anyone knew anything at the time.

Will Volnetwork be streaming a signing day show like in the past? Or do we just lurk on here to see updates of who signed?

TIA.

I'm sure the local media (Swain, Basilio, etc.) will have NSD broadcasts, but IDT UT is doing a live show like last year. With ESD, it won't be that eventful.

As we all brace for our collective nutkicks tomorrow, please keep in mind that not only is Butch gone, but also that our coach is not named Schiano, Doeren or Steele.

It will still be a great day to be all Vol!!

Reactions: 4 people
when they say if they miss out on their recruits that they will get a junior college kid after signing day should tell you all you need to know....that is that it doesnt look good...
When they start offering new guys a couple days before signing date should have told you that....

You guys are just setting yourselves up for a thud or dud of a day ....

I continue to believe landing the two LBs would be a home run. But if Walker does bolt, I will concede the class is a ground rule double.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back