Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
A guy I work with is a huge Gators fan. He is saying they announced it an as injury although there is a rumor circulating that it is a suspension. He's a lot of drama according to my buddy.

Also he tweeted out right after the game that his cousin died. So it may just be he isn't in the right mindset to perform well. I would say that is a big adjustment that it may be taking him time to adapt. jmo.
His Mom wanted him out of Florida.

I was BGS’d and it wasn’t pleasant.

Finally got to watch the game. Thompson, gooden, and Banks stood out big time. Thompson and Taylor are going to be a hell of a duo in time. If we can figure things out on the offensive line we should be able to make a bowl game
Taylor and Thompson should both be starting. Can anyone help me understand why Buchanan is starting?

I think recruiting rankings mattered a lot more under coaches like Dooley and Jones because the coaching wasn't there. To see what Pruitt has already done with guys like Taylor and Thompson makes me think that while they are still important, they are not nearly as important as they were 3 years ago. I feel like we have real coaches now.
LOL. Taylor & Thompson were both 4 Stars. And highly recruited too.

Reactions: ValleyAlVol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back