Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not saying there would be “excitement” about the game nationally, but there will always be more interest nationally. Kind of like Michigan-Michigan State will always be more interesting than Purdue-Rutgers. Always.

Edit: Comparing to UK-MSU. There’s a much better argument that UGA-Mizzou could be a better TV game than UT-UF, though it’s not a slam-dunk.

I was talking more about the rivalry game aspect. The two brands definitely have value, but there's not going to be a lot of buzz around the "rivalry." UT is hyping the 20th to make it a big weekend, but it's just not that big a deal to most outside the fanbase. It could even have some unintended blowback.

Did anyone watch TAMU v. Clemson? Thoughts on the game? Pretty close in year 1 against the #2 team
TAMU is good. Their QB has some serious talent and grit. He threw for almost 400 yards in the second half.

Would be nice if Clemson played a real schedule so we could find out how good they really are rather than them dominating cupcakes all season and only having a couple real opponents to prepare for. Pull up their schedule this season, it's pathetic.

TAMU is good. Their QB has some serious talent and grit. He threw for almost 400 yards in the second half.

Would be nice if Clemson played a real schedule so we could find out how good they really are rather than them dominating cupcakes all season and only having a couple real opponents to prepare for. Pull up their schedule this season, it's pathetic.
Yeah Clemson is legit dude. Don't be fooled. That d line is bad news.

Reactions: Smokey123
730 is prime time, 1200 is for cupcakes. IMO

Depends on what channel. Pretty sure numbers show that the 12:00 ESPN game is viewed more or just as much as the 7:00 game. 12:00 ESPN is usually a good matchup. 12:00 SECN is a bad game. I think we were probably behind UGA/Mizzou, which is the 12:00 ESPN game.

200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back