Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which of you can point me in the direction of this necessity?

View attachment 167835
If you get one of those, make sure the person doing it aligns the tri-star properly (as you're looking at it, the top left star should be higher than the top right star). I know...I'm being silly, but for some reason it bothers me when they aren't aligned properly. I have a tri-star tag on the front of my vehicle, and there is another vehicle just like mine (some year, model, color, etc.) that also has one and I pass them in traffic every week or so. They've got theirs mounted upside down. SMH. Every time I pass them I think about doing a u-turn only a stunt driver would be proud of, chasing them down and fixing their tag for them.

Hampton and Blades will be hard pulls. Hampton is a two-sport player and is tied into both programs at LSU. Blades has followed Donte Williams from Arizona to Nebraska to Oregon and the two are very close. Blades doesn't have those strong ties to UT and it's possible he could be a one-year player.

If you get one of those, make sure the person doing it aligns the tri-star properly (as you're looking at it, the top left star should be higher than the top right star). I know...I'm being silly, but for some reason it bothers me when they aren't aligned properly. I have a tri-star tag on the front of my vehicle, and there is another vehicle just like mine (some year, model, color, etc.) that also has one and I pass them in traffic every week or so. They've got theirs mounted upside down. SMH. Every time I pass them I think about doing a u-turn only a stunt driver would be proud of, chasing them down and fixing their tag for them.
TDOT even has a detail drawing for this:

1536676828441.png

Not sure what VQ has said about the "mystery" recruit, but they could be referring to a DB that the coaches have been after for a while. Not a name anyone's talking about, but someone we have a real shot at flipping.
Sheridan Jones?

Reactions: Adam2014
Rivals is now partnered with PFF here are some notes from Simonton

*** On the eye test I thought JUCO tight end Dominick Wood-Anderson looked much more physical run blocking yesterday, and the stats bear that out. DWA whiffed once down on the goal line, but otherwise, he was among Tennessee’s top performers sealing the edge. As for the wideouts, the unit combined for zero drops for the second straight week. That’s huge for a group that struggled at times during routes on air in fall camp. Tennessee certainly picked on ETSU corner Karon Delince for both of its big plays. The 5-foot-9, 170-pound sophomore was victimized by Callaway and Palmer on each 51-yard completions.

Both live and rewatching the film, Darrin Kirland Jr. and Micah Aberanthy stood out. That makes sense, per PFF. Both had nice rebounded performances after rough debuts in Week 1. Emmitt Gooden led the team with four “stops” and was Tennessee’s top interior lineman Saturday. Kyle Phillips (three batted balls) and Alexis Johnson (two stops, one batted ball) were quietly solid, too.

*** Among the starters, Baylen Buchanan, Theo Jackson, Shy Tuttle and Nigel Warrior graded out the worst performers for the Vols. Warrior has now allowed six completions on seven targets this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back