Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, please. I will give the left scrotums of 3 random VN posters to get this kid.
I nominate @SoilVol for the snakes, @Enki_Amenra for the ocd trigger posts, and for the final spot lets go with say.....
Any poster with well known member as their signature, or @Glitch simply for the lulz

b05.jpg

I nominate @SoilVol for the snakes, @Enki_Amenra for the ocd trigger posts, and for the final spot lets go with say.....
Any poster with well known member as their signature, or @Glitch simply for the lulz
Out of luck on my end. . . my ex commandeered my scrote several years ago and refuses to return it.

Can't believe this August weather. It already has the feel of early Fall especially when the Sun goes down. Gets me so excited knowing our opening night is SSSSOOOOOO CLOSE and another for most High Schools the season starts tonight! I can't wait to see how our commitments do and to see some new recruit pop up that we get on through out the football season. The season is upon!!
Camping weather!

Boom. Gonna make history...one day

Btw this is projecting the most likely player (currently wearing #6) to be the last player to wear #6...based on odds of how long they stay in the league for at least the next 12 years.

#6 was Bill Russell's number and the first-ever leaguewide number to be retired.

Screenshot_20220819-122318_ESPN.jpg

I randomly decided to look up Harrison Bailey news… is he really running 3rd sting at UNLV?

It is so difficult for us as fans to completely wash from our brain the stamp of recruiting services. And it is really a disservice to some of these young men. His potential as a college QB was just never anywhere near his ranking.

We gotta have a hobby, 😆
Last year it was gambling, but that was too easy and I got bored with always winning. . .
Lost 1 game in the entire 1st round of the NCAA basketball tourney, figure it couldn't get better than that and quit, 😆
Mine is synthesizers and production (Ableton Live). Started with an Arturia, now have an Ableton Push.

Looking to grab an analog Moog sometime. I'm ashamed I live in Moog town USA...live 4 blocks from the Moog Museuem (Bob Moog lived and retired here) and their store...even been to Moogfest 3 times...but never been there. SOON

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
I know that it's low-hanging fruit to trash on our defense, but our defense DID get our offense the ball back in several high-pressure situations last year. They stopped several good/great offenses last year in the third quarter or late in the game. Our offense couldn't capitalize.

If the defense plays the exact same as they did last year, and the offense is improved with another offseason under their belts, we could still be 2+ wins better. We'll be winning a lot of high-scoring games. Fans of defense will be pulling their hair out. But the offense alone can be a 1-3 game difference-maker if the defense doesn't make any changes.
Red Zone offense being improved would really help as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back