Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I would rather see a conference only schedule. Everyone plays everybody, top 2 records go to Atlanta
I have been saying that, too. We will get cross-conference games with the expanded playoffs and bowls. Just no more cupcake games, yes I know it funds someone’s entire AD for the year, but meh. Give me 12 SEC games, expand rosters to 100, more practices, or something to accommodate the wear and tear of the added “big boy games”

I was there. 2 hour delay. Seymour is very bad. My daughter danced beautifully, though.
I thought you probably went. Seymour is so little on the lines. Didn't really see any decent player. Not trying to knock them, it's just that they usually have at least 1-2 players that are noticeably better than the rest.

Maybe G-P is gonna be pretty good this year. They have pretty big off & def lines, especially considering their classification. That #7 kid, Whaley I think, looks like a heckuva athlete.

Reactions: drvenner
I have been saying that, too. We will get cross-conference games with the expanded playoffs and bowls. Just no more cupcake games, yes I know it funds someone’s entire AD for the year, but meh. Give me 12 SEC games, expand rosters to 100, more practices, or something to accommodate the wear and tear of the added “big boy games”

I like the idea of 10 conference games, 1 OOC P5 game, and 1 G5 game. Drop the FCS games completely or move them to the spring as an exhibition/scrimmage.

Yup. And honestly if the smaller conferences played their cards right, there could be a slice of the pie for them too. Either go with the MAC model and play through the week where you are the only game in town, or play in the spring where there isn't much competition. Then they could have their own contracts with networks and get their slice of the pie as well.

So that gives me many options for an emotional response:

Tillman is awesome! He will destroy all defensive players this year. 15-0 🤠

That’s practice, can he do it in a game? Yes! Maybe? No. 👍🤔

Our DBs aren’t good. Our defense is gonna get torched in the passing game. 😐

95% of me is the first option.
3% is waffling with the middle option.
2% is the bottom option. I thought that I had eradicated all remnants of BVS. Still got a little work to do…

So in conclusion I am going with
15-0 🤠

Who’s with me ?

There’s this Children’s show called Wild Kratts that my kids were low-key obsessed with (me too if I’m honest.) They talked about mycelium, and how the fungi network in a forest creates this central nervous system for trees in a thick grove that can actually interpret which trees are unhealthy and distribute nutrients to a failing tree. It blew my mind.

My kids loved Wild Kratts. They still spout knowledge that they learned on that show and they are in high school now. We all loved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back