Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm for this I think.
I dont want to see MORE SEC games, want to see more meaningful home and homes.

Ive seen enough of the SEC West since 2001, we are run roughshod every year. Fact that Kentucky and the ilk draw SW Diesel College every year and run up stairs like Rocky Balboa, is infuriating.

Meanwhile we are playing marquis matchups because of an ancient ideology that SoS matters. One of few things College can offer is a fun chance to play an ACC game or PAC 12 team ocassionally.

Force teams to schedule meaningful games.

There’s this Children’s show called Wild Kratts that my kids were low-key obsessed with (me too if I’m honest.) They talked about mycelium, and how the fungi network in a forest creates this central nervous system for trees in a thick grove that can actually interpret which trees are unhealthy and distribute nutrients to a failing tree. It blew my mind.
I watch stuff like that on youtube all the time...the trouble is that I watch so many videos that the info gets mixed up in my addled old brain 🤷‍♂️

I dont want to see MORE SEC games, want to see more meaningful home and homes.

Ive seen enough of the SEC West since 2001, we are run roughshod every year. Fact that Kentucky and the ilk draw SW Diesel College every year and run up stairs like Rocky Balboa, is infuriating.

Meanwhile we are playing marquis matchups because of an ancient ideology that SoS matters. One of few things College can offer is a fun chance to play an ACC game or PAC 12 team ocassionally.

Force teams to schedule meaningful games.
I think rotating 6 solves a lot the inequities you speak of. And our 3 permanent opponents wouldn't be UGA, Bama and FL.

as for your home and home, I do agree. But for those programs that have the ACC In state games every year, I doubt they're adding another p5 opponent. Probably why most of the schools that are on board with this are those schools.

Myy wife randomly mentioning she wants to go to beach for Fall Break, View attachment 482195
Idk why you're complaining. That's a perfect time for coastal birding. The summer residents from the north are heading south and the summer residents of the beach haven't started migrating yet. Good times for a birder

Interesting. Most seem to think Pitt has a legit defense
They are solid but then again I think back to how wide open we were the whole game last yr and Milton missing about 3 TDs on his own. Then the missed call where we should have had the 1st down. We still put up 34 and Hooker didn’t come in til late in the 2nd qtr. We really might run them. Plus it’s not some hostile environment. There will be just as many Vol fans there if anything.

View attachment 482208

Lol nice

I think all we need are some hookers sponsored by Hendon.

"Hendon's Hookers...now at the never renovated motel over there by Knoxville College beside the underpass...you know the one. Just tell 'em Hendon sent ya!"
It's like a touchdown in your mouth.
1661009595803.gif

Does anyone else ever find it odd how some adults will tell you "I'm going to the bathroom" or "I have to go to the bathroom" as if they couldn't just walk off on their own volition like any other adult and take care of their business? I mean, you're not 5 years old. You don't need help, do you? 😂 Ok, well maybe folks InVol's age do...but I give Old Yellers free passes on saying weird things.

I usually respond with something snarky like, "call us when you get there and keep us updated". I just don't get it 🧐

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back