Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
LSU fans complaining about holes in their roster and that's why they lost.

Josh Heupel just proved that argument is invalid (not to mention the fact that they are 3 years removed from one of the greatest CFB seasons in history and the ensuing spoils in recruiting).

They have more proven talent this year than Heupel inherited last year. It’s coaching.

It's so strange to enter Bama week with hope.

giphy.gif

Eff Bama!!
2016 there was hope but we felt like a team of luck...but we had also just lost a few DL and were the walking wounded.

I'll never forget how wrecked we were by halftime vs Bama. We were literally putting in WDEs at DT/NT and linebackers as well. It was absurd.

Imo this will be a higher scoring 2015 style game...except in Knoxville. Stop BY from running (which we've been really solid at this year) and by god I think I actually favor us in this game.

What universe did I land in?!?

This guy deserves a huge shout out. This dude came up with that big time kick return fumble, and if you rewatch it, you'll see it was a hell of a catch between nearly being out of bounds and the returner absolutely punishing him with a hit at the same time. It was a heck of a play.

This kid decided to walk on as a Vol...has only gotten a few snaps in a few years on defense...but he's been entrusted with special team snaps.

He was thrown a huge opportunity in a huge game...on the road...and made the play. Gotta love it for a guy like that!View attachment 498219
🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back