Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this probably a crazy question, but I’m going to ask it anyway. CJH just got a raise and a extension, but if he happens to go 9-3 or better, should Tennessee give him another raise to help other programs from trying to poach him away? I say absolutely. I know some will say he won’t leave because he loves Tennessee, but >7 million a year offer would tempt any coach.

Last edited:
I know this probably a crazy question, but I’m going to ask it anyway. CJH just got a raise and a extension, but if he happens to go 9-3 or better, should Tennessee give him another raise to help other programs from trying to poach him away? I says absolutely. I know some will say he won’t leave because he loves Tennessee, but >7 million a year offer would tempt any coach.
When Oklahoma offers him 8.5m people are going to go nuts

It will be unimaginable.

I know this probably a crazy question, but I’m going to ask it anyway. CJH just got a raise and a extension, but if he happens to go 9-3 or better, should Tennessee give him another raise to help other programs from trying to poach him away? I says absolutely. I know some will say he won’t leave because he loves Tennessee, but >7 million a year offer would tempt any coach.
10-2? Yes. 9-3? Probably

CJH laughs at your rebuild timeline…😎
When you study this teams makeup objectively, what is happening makes no sense..

Heupel has taken Pruitts lower rated players, a few players off of the portal garbage heap, and a few of his own young recruits and is running through the SEC like Sherman on his way to Savannah...it makes no sense.

Darnell Wright is the only real highly coveted HS player (not counting Milton and Bru who both flamed out at their previous stops) that I can think of...it makes no sense..😳

And yet...it is happening.

So many really likeable guys on this team.

Ced goes from barely playing to a potential 2nd/3rd draft pick.

Hendon transfers from VT and is in the Heisman watch

Hyatt humbly accepts he didn’t work hard enough and now is producing each week.

Beasley is a true SEC LB.

Omari playing like a 1st/2nd rd draft pick.

Even Bass has been posting like a 1st rounder (minus Florida)
You forgot maybe the best story of all, Byron Young.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back