Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
PSA: Kansas is the most boring drive there is. That is all. Woke up winners and it feels great
I love the Great Plains..but yeah crossing Kansas gets monotonous. I would rather cross the Great Plains through Nebraska since you follow the Platte river on I-80 most of the way so the scenery gets broken up a little.

I was raised on the Plains, so it is hard to explain why, but I love the wide open sky after being in the east where you can't see very far unless you climb up a mountain...it makes me feel free, like unburdened or closed in.

Has Jaylen Wright being so pissed off on the sideline been discussed? What was going on there? Was he just pissed or frustrated at himself for losing control of the ball again?

It looked like Heupel was really🔥 at him on the sideline when that happened, but I didn't see him actually go off on JW when he ran off the field when he got pulled before the next play was ran. JW acted like he got pissed he got pulled, but was does he expect?

And then late in the game he had a good rum for a first down, and got pulled and then started pitching a fit again.

I want fiery guys who want to be out there giving their all...but he has GOT to learn to hold onto the ball better.

Hooker graded out as back-up quality. . .
Only because he had that terrible stretch after he got knocked out. Someone followed his next few series and went 2-9 missing a bunch of wide open receivers.

Hopefully he wasn't concussed.

Fumble probably didn't help either, but this is what's great about this team. We keep putting up bigly incomplete performances, but still find ways to win, or in this case, bleauxout the other team.

That's what really good teams are able to do.

Has Jaylen Wright being so pissed off on the sideline been discussed? What was going on there? Was he just pissed or frustrated at himself for losing control of the ball again?

It looked like Heupel was really🔥 at him on the sideline when that happened, but I didn't see him actually go off on JW when he ran off the field when he got pulled before the next play was ran. JW acted like he got pissed he got pulled, but was does he expect?

And then late in the game he had a good rum for a first down, and got pulled and then started pitching a fit again.

I want fiery guys who want to be out there giving their all...but he has GOT to learn to hold onto the ball better.

I believe an LSU player was talking trash to him when he fumbled. I thought he was fired up about that but I don’t know for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back