Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
That stadium is going to packed to the brim with 15 years of insane pent up aggression...if they screw us...I am seriously concerned that the crooked officials health will be endangered.

I hope they call it clean...because I really don't want to see anybody seriously hurt over a game.

All they have to do is call it clean and there will be no problems.
Everyone remembers what happened last year. That’ll probably be on their mind every call.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
He has gotten unbelievably lucky with a few things. Last year he caught a couple of teams that had straight up absolutely quit, and now he catches UK without Levis..now I think Levis is overhyped, but does anybody actually believe that USuCk wins yesterday if Levis was playing?
Kentucky wins going away, imo. With Levis, Kentucky is not bad, at all...overrated/overhyped, yes; still pretty good, though.

I think we'll have to when you consider what Napier, Kelly, Kiffin and Fisher are making. It will be clear Heupel is in their class (likely better) so we'll have to pay him like it.
If we don't pay him what the market says he is worth...then we (admin not actually us fans) deserve what will happen.

Ever since I saw the the OU score yesterday, I have been thinking, "What if it really goes south for them this season and the can Venables?" "Would Boomer come courting for Heup?" After the way he was scapegoated by Stoops, and dumped for Lincoln Riley, I doubt Heup would go back and work the man. But you never know.
Stoops is Okies Fulmer.

Did KY just start believing all the hype and think they didn’t have to work? Coaches quit? Dramatic fall from grace. What happened?

Their OL has been putrid all season. Their DL too for that matter. I don’t like their scheme to start with bc it’s ball control and boring and limits possessions (the antithesis of Heupel’s system) but their OL is absolutely holding them back offensively.

Might’ve been a little bit of “oh it’s USCe we should win this” attitude too

This is what Tennessee is when everyone is rowing in the same direction. Hate it took us this long to get back here but God I am enjoying every bit of it! Almost reminds me of Remember The Titans and Coach Boone bringing that team back up. Let’s beat those Tide Saturday. For the first time in a while I truly believe we can win this game.
Remember in 2016 when we all wanted Tennessee to be back. Deep down we knew, but we held out hope. Then Alabama came to town and pushed us around.

Yeah, that ain’t happening this time.

last time we travelled to NSB it was a 14 1/2 hour affair.

this year to Beaufort was 8 1/2, 26 is a cluster **** beyond mention. add in smalls and it's less than ideal. Beaufort wouldnt have been so bad had it not been for the consruction starting before Cola, ending in Asheville.

slated for Disney in Nov. After Florida I swore to never drive it with kida again. Which this time, I made the planners break it up into 5 hours chunks.

takes me days to recover after a drive like that.
Sissy

UGA and bammer are gonna play us like it's the Super Bowl. I kinda wish they were still sleeping on us.

I don't think UGA's offense can outscore us. I don't think their defense is good enough to stop us.

I don't think Bama is the normal Bama. Their only hope is to outscore us. They won't be able to if they show up like they did at aTm. If B Young gets knocked out, so do they.

Can't believe we have a legitimate shot at an undefeated regular season in year 2!

To hell with A&M and the other wannabes. Tennessee is the real royalty. We’ve come to claim what is ours.

Attachments

• BC856042-F10C-4000-AD12-BD40C8C456E9.jpeg
    BC856042-F10C-4000-AD12-BD40C8C456E9.jpeg
    388.4 KB · Views: 57
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back