Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Protecting Hooker on Saturday must be top priority. He did not throw the same after the big hit on Saturday. He also appeared to struggle for a bit after the shoulder got banged up against Florida (understandably so). I would think Alabama's game plan is to queue up CB blitzes (like what got him blindsided yesterday) as well as get Will Anderson in the backfield early and often.
I was worried about a couple of his throws but looking back, the announcers never Said a word about the wind. He had a couple of balls come up short. I believe the wind has a lot to do with it. GBFO !!!!

Reactions: TurnoverTrashCan
Heupel hadn’t developed his offense yet…. He had just started studying Art Briles system and developing it into his own system…. People complaining about his time at UCF were ridiculous….. he had more than 10 players decide to sit out 2020.
Context was key to understanding UCFs numbers, and almost nobody paid attention. The games they were losing were all one score games despite all the issues.

View attachment 498510
Still no respect.

This will just make the victory all that much sweeter.
I get the why of it though...if you just look at their roster and ours, then you would come to the same conclusion.

What Heupel and his staff are doing with this roster makes no sense...it is a great coaching job.

I have always said that you can't polish a turd and make it a diamond....but I will be danged if they are not doing it.

Please 🙏 please 🙏 please let Heupel get a stacked up elite roster like Saban or Smart...the results would be historic.

It is incomprehensible that we can legitimately entertain the thought of winning TSIO. Feels so nice.

Is A&Ms o-line horrible, or are the gumps front four really nasty? I know we get the ball out fast, but that’s probably my biggest concern.
The Gumps always have a high 4-5* two to three deep DL...so yeah. They aren't always the best, but they are always pretty good at least.

Reactions: TurnoverTrashCan
I love the Great Plains..but yeah crossing Kansas gets monotonous. I would rather cross the Great Plains through Nebraska since you follow the Platte river on I-80 most of the way so the scenery gets broken up a little.

I was raised on the Plains, so it is hard to explain why, but I love the wide open sky after being in the east where you can't see very far unless you climb up a mountain...it makes me feel free, like unburdened or closed in.
🤔 Never thought of it that way. Always wondered how someone could enjoy that. I see the East as an adventure over every hill even if it’s a walk in the same woods. Something new to enjoy you missed the time before. Then add in the changing of seasons! And October is the beyond spectacular with glorious changes everyday. I don’t want to be freed.

Has Jaylen Wright being so pissed off on the sideline been discussed? What was going on there? Was he just pissed or frustrated at himself for losing control of the ball again?

It looked like Heupel was really🔥 at him on the sideline when that happened, but I didn't see him actually go off on JW when he ran off the field when he got pulled before the next play was ran. JW acted like he got pissed he got pulled, but was does he expect?

And then late in the game he had a good rum for a first down, and got pulled and then started pitching a fit again.

I want fiery guys who want to be out there giving their all...but he has GOT to learn to hold onto the ball better.
I saw that too, the coaches were trying to talk to him and he was pretty worked up.. mad at himself maybe? But, hey, that’s how you learn

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back