Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the Great Plains..but yeah crossing Kansas gets monotonous. I would rather cross the Great Plains through Nebraska since you follow the Platte river on I-80 most of the way so the scenery gets broken up a little.

I was raised on the Plains, so it is hard to explain why, but I love the wide open sky after being in the east where you can't see very far unless you climb up a mountain...it makes me feel free, like unburdened or closed in.
Oh yeah you can see for miles, it was wild. All the windmills were cool to see as well. Saw first antelope and tumbleweed

jurassic-park.gif

I love the Great Plains..but yeah crossing Kansas gets monotonous. I would rather cross the Great Plains through Nebraska since you follow the Platte river on I-80 most of the way so the scenery gets broken up a little.

I was raised on the Plains, so it is hard to explain why, but I love the wide open sky after being in the east where you can't see very far unless you climb up a mountain...it makes me feel free, like unburdened or closed in.

The sky is easily the best part of it out here. There are some stunning sunsets when the clouds are just right. I’ll still take the mountains any day though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back