Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
We beat Bama and Hooker plays solid, he will probably leapfrog him in the odds. I just don’t think anyone in the Big Ten is beating Ohio State. Hate to say it but they are good. Would take us (with our defense playing great), Bama, or UGA to beat them. I don’t think anyone else can.
I hate OSU, but they are the best team in the country imo...by a lot. They are us except with high 4*s and 5*s stacked up like cordwood at every freaking position on offense and defense.

Give Tennessee the remaining schedule for Ohio State, Michigan, or Clemson and those odds go way up. Those three teams have cupcake schedules.
I saw a tweet last night that showed top 25 played, to 25 left to play. For the top 8.

We've played 3, have 3 left, 6 total.

Next closest was 4 total I think. 2 of the teams only had 1 total. And that was basically against each other lol.

🤔 Never thought of it that way. Always wondered how someone could enjoy that. I see the East as an adventure over every hill even if it’s a walk in the same woods. Something new to enjoy you missed the time before. Then add in the changing of seasons! And October is the beyond spectacular with glorious changes everyday. I don’t want to be freed.
@Ulysees E. McGill I didn’t mean for this to be condescending. I find it interesting how different people like different scenery and decor.

I saw a tweet last night that showed top 25 played, to 25 left to play. For the top 8.

We've played 3, have 3 left, 6 total.

Next closest was 4 total I think. 2 of the teams only had 1 total. And that was basically against each other lol.
Playoff committee heavily favors strength of schedule. Our SOS should keep us around for a while.

I saw numerous things yesterday that will be penalties against us next week and no calls for Bama. We will absolutely have to beat Bama and the zebras to win this game. BUT, we have the greatest fanbase in the world on our side. Our boys can do it. Play our game, be aggressive, and never take the foot off the pedal!
hondo!

Not a chance. UK's offense is average with Levis, and that's all you need to beat South Carolina. Without him, that offense is bad and very predictable. That game was gift-wrapped for South Carolina.
Several games have been gift-wrapped for that little punk. It still pisses me off that Heup had to share his award with that weird little punk 💩 because people are too stupid to actually pay attention.

I love Sampson and I understand he is just a freshman, but he about got Hendo killed right there. He never even looked that way.

Even if he had picked up that fumble and run it for a TD, I don’t think we would have seen much of him after that. I know what he’ll be working in practice this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back