Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw numerous things yesterday that will be penalties against us next week and no calls for Bama. We will absolutely have to beat Bama and the zebras to win this game. BUT, we have the greatest fanbase in the world on our side. Our boys can do it. Play our game, be aggressive, and never take the foot off the pedal!

Actually we have almost crossed the precipice of getting equality in SEC cash calls now.

32e222ff-da95-4690-bfc2-b1ce1c2d955e_text.gif

Did KY just start believing all the hype and think they didn’t have to work? Coaches quit? Dramatic fall from grace. What happened?
They are what they always were if you took the time to study them...a good solid team with big flaws and no depth...especially at QB.

With Levis they are a good solid team...without him they are what they were yesterday.

Their football-stupid nouveau riche fans bought the way overblown media hype in Levis and the teambas a whole, but I don't think that has anything to do with their play this year...I think they are what they always were going to be.

I can’t remember the last time we had gameday twice in one year
Same here but I just dont think Bama nor Ga can stop our offense. We had a chance at Bama last year until the pick six and that took the wind out of our sail. If we played Bama last night at their place ,Tn would have beaten them like they did LSU. I will have to see Bama beat Tn before I believe it. Same goes for Ga. This is not me with orange colored glasses on. All one would have to do is watch those 2 teams play. I just want our D to match the offense,

Reactions: UTSuave’
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back