Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't even realize consistently scoring this much in the SEC was even possible without 5*s everywhere and an easy schedule. . .

We should've known we were gonna kick the doors wide open this year when we averaged nearly 40ppg last year.

Still blows my mind we went from whatever proot had us scoring to 40ppg in Heupel's 1st season. How is it even possible to take a depleted roster with low-confidence and turn them into a cocksure scoring machine in just a few months?
Great coaching

I don’t always agree with Little and differ often on his style points, but there’s way too much overreaction to what he posted in there. Including whoever’s claiming to be his mom.
I thought he said something stupid. From what I can tell, he just compared his play style to someone similar? Maybe I'm missing something. . . I would've taken it as a compliment that he's being compared to NFL players. . . Idk though.

I thought he said something stupid. From what I can tell, he just compared his play style to someone similar? Maybe I'm missing something. . . I would've taken it as a compliment that he's being compared to NFL players. . . Idk though.
Went over it again myself. Half expected it to be one of his patented position switch ideas. 😉

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
I was wanting Sampson to come in and make some big runs or catch the ball out of the backfield and make some athletic plays, but he gets in and doesn’t pick up a block and about gets Hooker killed. Then my thought was I know why we haven’t put him in earlier.
I think he was gonna see much more action til he whiffed on his assignment there. Risking Hooker's health is tooooooo risky.

So I'm not missing anything then? He just compared him to a pro player?

Edit: actually someone else compared him to Adoree Jackson which prompted Ms.Boo’s indignation and in between Little compared him to Bryce Thompson. All from someone thinking he was too short for corner at 5’10.
1665354960611.gif

Last edited:
32e222ff-da95-4690-bfc2-b1ce1c2d955e_text.gif
Here's the thing. First, thanks for the information. Even though it is a fake troll job, the fact that it is believable speaks volumes about Shane Beamer. Just, man, so glad we did not hire him.

That’s the exact same tackle that Tua got knocked out and had the concussion from and there was no flag on the Tua tackle.

Brady always gets the benefit of the doubt… unless it’s from Gisele I guess 😂

It wasn’t nearly as violent as Tua’s. Brady’s head barely hit the ground.

The most shocking thing about Oklahoma is this was not a rebuild of a fired coach. This was the rare stable, well stocked, winning program that he stepped into, and it’s an absolute spectacle

Eh, Riley took some key players with him to USC. Venables did not inherit the program people think he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back