Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joey Galloway on ESPN:

"Two times this season we've seen Alabama on the ropes and they've found ways to survive. If they get on the ropes against Tennessee and Hendon Hooker, they WILL NOT survive and it could get ugly"

👀 👀 👀
Hope the football gods let us put a whoopin' on bama like we gave LSU. Just total destruction and domination of their entire team for 60minutes.

I won't know what to do if we put a 21+ PT 1st qtr on them and just cruise to a win.

“Cool story bro” moment for y’all but this week is exciting to me for an additional reason beyond the game: “Halloween Ends” premieres on Friday and I filmed for three days on it (two in January and one in June). I don’t know if I’ll be visible or if my scenes even made it in (two of them I know for sure did but again, don’t know if I’ll be visible), but there’s a sneak peek here in town Thursday night and I’m gonna go see it. I didn’t speak or anything (just extras roles), but it’s my favorite horror franchise and I was thrilled to get to work on it. Maybe my moran mug will make it onto the big screen!
I use to work with a guy that played the role titled azz grabber in the Dale Earnhardt movie.

Oh hey, passed by Dorman yesterday and thought about you. That school looks crazy. The construction through there is a freaking joke though. Terrible planning
If you mean how spread out everything is, they separated 9th grade and 10-12th grade buildings on purpose. Otherwise, I agree. We had to take a bus to the track every day in gym class lol

Heup called off the dogs kinda early too.
I loved that part of the game though. It was no different than UF, except we EXECUTED. We put together an 8 1/2 minute 4th quarter drive in an absolute game-killer.

It's about all that crap people questioned all offseason, "yeah but what about late in games...can we slow the game down and close out games?!?" Yes and we are getting better at it.

The uptempo puts us at our best...optimal offense, but increases variance. It's the same as going for 4th downs and 2 point conversions by analytics. You do it depending on the game clock. You push for maximum points most of the game. And then near the end of the game you push for maximum win%, not total points or margin. He is developing his strategy and scheme to push all game and then slow it down to maximize our odds of winning late-game, when need be. It is a thing of beauty from a game theory perspective. Heupel gets it.

He was the guest on Barstool for the UF game. Maybe GameDay choses him. I didn't mind the girl they chose last time, I just figured they'd get a more popular person. Would be awesome to see Dolly up there.
Is the picker for the fan base of the school they’re at, or for college football fans everywhere?

Need a cleanup in a recruit thread
Poster arguing with recruits parents seems to always work well lol
Delete that whole thread and start over or ban a poster
I don’t always agree with Little and differ often on his style points, but there’s way too much overreaction to what he posted in there. Including whoever’s claiming to be his mom.

I’m excited to see flip season. It’s gonna happen
I hope it does. I like our class, but there are a couple of positions where we seriously need to flip some kids. Flipping a RB or a WR would be nice but flipping an OT and some DL is essential. It's that or hope to hit the jackpot in the transfer portal. I'm greedy, so of course I want more, but other than OT and DL, I really do like the class we've put together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back