Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just make it 2-hand touch on qbs, smh. . . how was he supposed to tackle him? Brady is a big guy, you can't just grab on to him and expect him to crumble.
I really hope we don't get a screw job like this next week...if they do the officials health may really be in danger. There will be thousands upon thousands upon thousands of people with 15 years of pent up frustration and anger over many many previous screw jobs by 💩ty crooked refs that are also going to be fueled by copius amounts of alcohol.

I am serious...they better not pull that 💩 or they might get hurt....badly, and I don't want the 💩storm of negative press that would came after that.

Last edited:
I think so. I think we'll go after him as much as we did Slovis and LSU's QB.
We are gonna have to ferocious and careful at the same time...the SEC/Bama ref crew will protect him with everything they've got, and we can't afford to lose anybody.

I also figure that Bama will immediately try to put Hooker out of the game, and get away with it...but that might actually backfire big time if Milton comes in looking Iike he has so far this year.

Edit: actually someone else compared him to Adoree Jackson which prompted Ms.Boo’s indignation and in between Little compared him to Bryce Thompson. All from someone thinking he was too short for corner at 5’10.
View attachment 498806
I wish most family members would just stay off of VolNation..

Edit: actually someone else compared him to Adoree Jackson which prompted Ms.Boo’s indignation and in between Little compared him to Bryce Thompson. All from someone thinking he was too short for corner at 5’10.
View attachment 498806
She is going to have a rough time watching her son in college if this set her off.

We are gonna have to ferocious and careful at the same time...the SEC/Bama ref crew will protect him with everything they've got, and we can't afford to lose anybody.

I also figure that Bama will immediately try to put Hooker out of the game, and get away with it...but that might actually backfire big time if Milton comes in looking Iike he has so far this year.
Would like to have had Milton chuck it yonder against LSU a few times for good measure.

Oh man - I hate OSU too. Should have stopped there. Since you didn’t:

View attachment 498805
It is just the freakin truth...I hate it too, but I can't help the truth. I hope somebody gives them a real game so we can really tell him good they really are.

Just looking at their roster and results on the scoreboard and stat sheet...they look look like the best team in CFB this year.

Think about that. Who'd've thought that UT should be deeper at QB right now than Bama stacking 5 stars?

I want to beat Beamer worse than Kentucky this year... that clip of him in the locker room after the game with the sunglasses and dancing... Acts like he just won the super bowl...Idiot.
why-not-both-animated-gif-7.gif

Ya'll need to slow your roll. I have it on the authority of many off-and-early-season threads that it's against the laws of physics to think about getting into the playoffs without 5 years stacked with 5 star players.
It is...and yet...here we are.

Don't act like this is not spectacularly implausable.

So I'm not missing anything then? He just compared him to a pro player?
I think where it went off the rails is where he went back at mom. Basically saying don't care what you think (paraphrasing).

There was discussion about him being to short for DB and that is where the comparisons started. I don't think it all came from LV

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
I just got home after a long day of helping my dad split and stack firewood and sweating my balls off. Took a nice hot shower and I’m laying on the couch catching up on VN, watching all these videos of experts talking about the game and Tennessee in the matchup coming up next week vs Bama, seeing all the tweets about how good we are…And it’s bringing tears to my eyes.

What we’ve been through and where we are right now. College game day coming back for the second time this year and Bama looking bad last night against Texas A&M. We’re a possible playoff team?!

Just unbelievable where we are right now in year two under Josh Heupel. It’s gonna be tough this week to focus on anything else besides Tennessee football. GO VOLS!!!!
Great post and hope your balls return soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back