Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little vol gonna cost us a recruit 👀 dude will barely be able to skip town like the refs in the Florida game over jabar gaffney’s dropped pass 😂😂😂 I’m crying

Last edited:
Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
I despise that turd.
I know there was a cleansing after the 2020 season because of mishandling of our last HBC. He had to leave (?). Him going to bama told me all I needed to know about a money hungry mercenary. I never thought I would say this about a cough, former player, but I hope he fails mightily and I want to see it. Over the middle 🙂.

Here is a yes/no question for everybody..

Does anybody really believe we will get a fairly called game?

I will go first..

No chance.
Zero chance. Just like the old timers will know, the only way to beat Mohammed Ali was to knock him out. No way you were winning when it went to the judges. Same with Bama, have to beat them convincingly. Leave it in the refs hands you'll lose 10/10.

Lol...we will find out. If we get the attempted screw job, I hope you will finally admit it happens.
I didn’t say it never happens…. It doesn’t happen as much as our fans seem to think…. I’m not worried about the officials at all…. I do hope that we have a good crew this weekend though.

Here is a yes/no question for everybody..

Does anybody really believe we will get a fairly called game?

I will go first..

No chance.
They may want to build up the TN/GA game as a pair of undefeated top five teams. With a chance at a rematch in the SEC championship game. They might not be against that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back