Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.

I haven't read the warrant, but allegedly there's evidence to support serious bodily injury. A felony assault charge is a violation of the UT Code of Conduct, and the university has a process for that. Once an incident report was filed and a warrant issued, it became more than a team matter. The football program has had three players with assault charges in two months. The other two were promptly suspended indefinitely and dismissed from the team within a week or two.

Knoxville isn't Tuscaloosa, Gainesville, Baton Rouge, Athens or Auburn. The legal issue will play out, but UT will investigate and follow policy. The players know this. It's not a great situation, the timing is terrible and JM was smart to stay quiet-- better for him personally and for the team. UT will respond, and CJH will address it today.

Tennessee and there stupid ass aggravated assault laws are a joke.If I take my shoe off and wave it at you in a threatening manner that's consider an "Agg Assault"3-15 lol effin joke...Who knows what really happen I'd say there's 2 sides and then the truth.I won't pass judgment no matter but I'll wait til the facts present themselves befor I form an opinion.

They are really getting a lot of mileage over a win against a team that was missing its starting QB.

Just like they got a lot of mileage last year over some wins that really weren’t all that impressive:

- Beat a bad UF team that had already given up on the year.
- Beat a bad Auburn team without Auburns starting QB.
- Beat a beginning of the year media darling UNC that happened to be a pretty bad team.

Yet somehow Heupel has to share his First Year coach of the year trophy with a guy who was pretty fortunate to get to 7 wins..

Georgia FB page I ran across.. how long has it been since we've had both Bama & GA fans worried bout us?! Man it feels good & its only yr 2 folks..

Also long time viewer.. finally made an acct to post this! Lol

I think the UGA TE gives our secondary fits. Our run defense is stout but we have lots of things to improve on.

🤣…I feel this!

twss.gif

I haven't read the warrant, but allegedly there's evidence to support serious bodily injury. A felony assault charge is a violation of the UT Code of Conduct, and the university has a process for that. Once an incident report was filed and a warrant issued, it became more than a team matter. The football program has had three players with assault charges in two months. The other two were promptly suspended indefinitely and dismissed from the team within a week or two.

Knoxville isn't Tuscaloosa, Gainesville, Baton Rouge, Athens or Auburn. The legal issue will play out, but UT will investigate and follow policy. The players know this. It's not a great situation, the timing is terrible and JM was smart to stay quiet-- better for him personally and for the team. UT will respond, and CJH will address it today.
Just my 2 cents but kicking him off the team and out of school is a little harsh for this. Imo put him on probation with the school through the rest of his career, suspend him for the rest of the season then see where things stack up in the spring.

So uhh we lost McCullough for Atleast this week….. which I’m not too sad about, he honestly isn’t a good safety.

Smartest thing he did was not making any statement to the cops. Let his lawyer handle all of that.

Doubt he ends up receiving any charges in the long run.
His defense should be he hit him in the apartment and the dude ran, falling down the stairs. At that point it's the word of an intoxicated, concussed man vs McCullough and his girlfriend. Unless there was video footage at the apartment or parking lot.

Sorry to hear that. The important part of the biopsy results will be if the tumors invade the muscle of the bladder or not. If they don’t, then a lot would depend on the size, location, etc. There are various options of treatments within the bladder they could try (like BCG) and try to avoid having to remove the bladder.

If the tumors invaded the muscle layer then that’s a different ballgame and likely would be recommended chemotherapy followed by bladder removal assuming your dad is healthy enough to have that.

Hope that helps and hope he does great!
Thank you

His defense should be he hit him in the apartment and the dude ran, falling down the stairs. At that point it's the word of an intoxicated, concussed man vs McCullough and his girlfriend. Unless there was video footage at the apartment or parking lot.
It won't matter. The judge just has to ask one simple question and Jaylon is in trouble. Once the person left was there anything that impeded your ability to shut your door and lock it and call the police. If the answer is no, then there is no defending the agg assault charge.

Reactions: Orange_Crush

Well like I said, now it will be his Lawyer, someone who does this for a living constructing the statement and not Jaylen because he was smart enough to not make any statements to the Police.

It won't matter. The judge just has to ask one simple question and Jaylon is in trouble. Once the person left was there anything that impeded your ability to shut your door and lock it and call the police. If the answer is no, then there is no defending the agg assault charge.
There are a million answers to this if he has a lawyer worth a cent that keeps it in the gray area at worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back