Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the guy truly walked in and then was leaving, Jaylen shouldn't have chased him. If the dude was still in his apartment then fair game.
Why? Even if you buy that 🦬💩 story...If he thought the guy (I know I sure would have) was breaking in and and just ran away because he thought there was no one there, then why should he have not chased him down and stopped him?

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
We had a "sneaky" 500 yards for that matter. If Hooker had been on, it would have been a beatdown of even bigger historic proportions...which is saying something since it is already a historic beatdown that set records.

I really believe we could have hung 70 and 700 on them.

Yea… Hooker wasn’t even playing his best against LSU IMO and we still torched ‘em… defense playing out of their mind made us soooo much more lethal.

Anyone else having awesome luck with fantasy qbs? Starting QBs so far this year

4.5 dak injured
2.5 trey lance injured
15.56 mariota ok not horrible
3.86 mariota smh
0 bridewater injured

And yet I’m 4-1

so basically random strangers are allowed in your home is what we learned this morning…stay strapped my friends🤙🏽 Also this sounds like city police logic..I know UT campus usually handles incidents like this but there’s no way knox county would have made that arrest..they would have laughed at that dude and told him to go to the hospital..intoxicated and borderline breaking a interning..I’m shocked he wasn’t taken in.how did this dude not get a PI?🤔 I have so many questions.another thing,how do you take a sworn statement from a intoxicated human being?…case closed..I’ll be pissed if he has to sit out any games for this incident.
The reason he was charged is because he chased after the guy once he left the apartment, and the reason he was charged with Aggravated Assault (felony) rather than Simple Assault (misdemeanor) is because he fell down a set of stairs that could’ve lead to serious bodily injury or even death. Like I said earlier this sounds like a bunch of nothing and the charges will get plead down to simple assault or dropped.

Why? Even if you buy that 🦬💩 story...If he thought the guy (I know I sure would have) was breaking in and and just ran away because he thought there was no one there, then why should he have not chased him down and stopped him?
Because that's how selfish defense laws are written. Your home is your castle and you are allowed to defend it as needed, but once the person is outside of you home, espically in an apartment setting, so Jaylen can't say he was still on his property. So at the point the guy left his apartment the threat was no longer there in the eyes of the law.

Reactions: Hardy
“AP, you think JM gets his legal issues worked out and is back on the field by the Kentucky game?”

AP:
cItcKIj.gif

Watch and learn…

This is probably the most accurate one. I try to watch the games with my dad. We got in a pretty heated debate at the end of the first half and then we remembered we were up big. In the back of my head I just saw the lead shrinking at half and being blown in the second half. We use to watch the game in separate rooms when Dooley was the coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back