Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we should not be trying to assume the worst and convict a player in the court of public opinion based on second hand initial reporting which is always incomplete and often inaccurate. Stirring the pot only makes things worse. Meanwhile, we're five days away from metaphorically punching Bama in the mouth and down a flight of stairs for coming in our house. Go Vols!

Your main argument for the last few posts have been “it’s a drunk guys words vs JM words,” but that’s not the truth according to the story I read. There were multiple witnesses and that’s where the report came from.

What happens from here is up to the lawyers and yes, I do agree it was a good decision by JM to not talk to the cops. If more details come out that tells a different story then we can reassess but as it is right now from multiple witnesses JM made a mistake in following him and punching him after the guy was out of the apartment and leaving. The rest is up to the lawyers and we will see what Heupel says today in his press conference.
I must of read a different report than you. Because the report I read stated that all McCulloughs girlfriend did was call him back to the scene and that the drunk guy gave his statements on what happened.

LOL at "It's the same picture"

So Texas beats a bad OU team to get to 4-2 but is somehow a legitimate candidate for the playoff over us? What the hell am I missing here? 😂

Analytics love Texas but they don't decide the CFP. No way they get in with 2 losses even if they run the table and win the Big 12 title.

If I’m OU I’m canning BV and calling him immediately.

If I’m SC I’m canning Beamer and doing the same.

If I’m GT he’s call 1.

Taking an NFL job is basically a risk-free proposition if you're a good college coach and have any interest in it whatsoever. If you fail, college teams will line up to hire you.

I mean if no cops were there at the time he isn’t required to stay. He has no obligation. So there is no “fleeing” the scene. Also, since he voluntarily came back and complied to the arrest, again, there is no “fleeing”

Did I say "fleeing the scene"? No, I did not.

I said that he returned with a bloody bandage on his hand, which is information noted by the officers at the scene. The university is investigating this, and the findings from that investigation will determine when, or if, he plays for UT again.

Taking an NFL job is basically a risk-free proposition if you're a good college coach and have any interest in it whatsoever. If you fail, college teams will line up to hire you.
Shoot, AU should go ahead and get this done. He’s a home run there. Great college coach

We had a "sneaky" 500 yards for that matter. If Hooker had been on, it would have been a beatdown of even bigger historic proportions...which is saying something since it is already a historic beatdown that set records.

I really believe we could have hung 70 and 700 on them.
He could have been off a little and I think the wind had something to do with his short throws .

Shane Beamer has made wildly celebrating mediocrity an art form...what surprises me is the legion of idiots outside of South Carolina that actually buy into the lame, stupid 💩 he says and does instead of seeing how lame, stupid and 💩ty it is...

I don't understand it all, especially considering how he talks to media..

Is JMs apartment on campus or campus affiliated apartments? Just curious.

When I lived in campus affiliated apartments I actually had this same exact situation happen to me twice. One time it was a random drunk dude that walked into my apartment but he literally took one step in looked around and said my bad and left before I could even get up. The other time was a girl but I actually knew her and she lived a floor above me. Both were drunk but both were respectful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back