Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I hope I’ve raised my son to not smart off to someone esp if he was in the wrong and was outweighed and outmuscled 😂 what a dumbass
Me too and I agree. But to my post, would you want your son followed out, punched down a flight of stairs, and missing teeth because of an honest mistake and then... words?

This doesn't have to be an either/or, one was dumb and one was right situation. It could be that a couple of people were stupid and one or both are rightly in jail for their part in the stupidity, as opposed to my original point: "He's an average safety and we're playing Bama, so he's morally right to have followed a dude to the stairs and punched him down them..." attitude

The reason he was charged is because he chased after the guy once he left the apartment, and the reason he was charged with Aggravated Assault (felony) rather than Simple Assault (misdemeanor) is because he fell down a set of stairs that could’ve lead to serious bodily injury or even death. Like I said earlier this sounds like a bunch of nothing and the charges will get plead down to simple assault or dropped.

With that being said…he was intoxicated how can he 100% accurately recall that incident and how it exactly happened..Greg Issacs usually represents our athletes and he doesn’t lose.I know he’s licking his chops at this one.easy money

So it definitely makes sense that you're seeing it from the victim's perspective because you've literally been in the victim's shoes. Nobody making the mistake you made and handling it the way you handled it deserves to have the crap beat out of them, and I'm thankful you were helped. Shoot, I once walked into my apartment with a drunk stranger asleep in my bed. Woke him up and had a chat after he calmed down from thinking I'd broke in on HIM. Offered for him to stay the night but he opted to leave.

We don't yet know if this victim handled it the way you did or if he belligerently got defensive and aggressive in response to JM's questioning or even JM trying to initially help him. If he did and JM escalated this himself then its very very bad and he's going to pay the price. But as for most of these kind of reports we need to wait for both sides and more details because there's a lot of potential scenarios.
I agree we need to wait and see. As mentioned, there were a lot of "ifs" in my post. I've seen a lot of posts that range from assuming the drunk idiot was belligerent and deserving it, to formulating lies to tell the judge to get him off. In response to my WFT post in response, everyone falls back to the "you're making assumptions about what is actually happening".

It's weird.

I'll say it clearly again... Everyone needs to take their orange-wish magic underwear off and think with a moral compass that supersedes football.

IF...IF...IF... The statements as released are true and this drunk idiot walked into the wrong apartment, apologized, left, and our favorite football player followed him out and punched him down a flight of stairs, it's illegal and reprehensible.

Even IF...IF...IF said drunk moron got mouthy, it's STILL illegal and reprehensible to follow him out and punch him down a flight of stairs.

Reactions: SoilVol
That's assuming he left immediately. I don't buy that just yet. In our obligatory group text machine with some VN boys, I did question who leaves the door unlocked. I must've grew up in the ghetto cause in locking all of it. Deadbolt, handle, little dangly chain
I walk around the house locking doors. Everyone else in the house goes around unlocking them.

a) We are playing with "House Money" right now! Yes, did we think things could go well, but none of us truly thought THIS well... Might make it a little easier to play loose and the home crowd will be LOUD!!!
b) If Bryce plays, he will have not played in almost 2 weeks and I think we get after the QB way better than all the other teams Bryce has seen (Utah State, Texas, UL Monroe, and Vandy).
c) If Bryce doesn't play, I am not that scared fo Milroe and his 111 yards passing with an INT and 2 fumbles lost
d) I will always be a little leery of the Alabama game until we win one, but this team has a different feel than under any of the last 4 coaches!

That being said -- GBO!!

I agree we need to wait and see. As mentioned, there were a lot of "ifs" in my post. I've seen a lot of posts that range from assuming the drunk idiot was belligerent and deserving it, to formulating lies to tell the judge to get him off. In response to my WFT post in response, everyone falls back to the "you're making assumptions about what is actually happening".

It's weird.

I'll say it clearly again... Everyone needs to take their orange-wish magic underwear off and think with a moral compass that supersedes football.

IF...IF...IF... The statements as released are true and this drunk idiot walked into the wrong apartment, apologized, left, and our favorite football player followed him out and punched him down a flight of stairs, it's illegal and reprehensible.

Even IF...IF...IF said drunk moron got mouthy, it's STILL illegal and reprehensible to follow him out and punch him down a flight of stairs.
Reprehensible is a bit of a stretch….I have a hard time believing the drunk guy said….. pardon me… I appear to be in the wrong place and left…. Good chance JM didn’t even know why that guy was there…. They got into a heated altercation which led outside and the drunk guy got hit…. We will see soon as all the evidence comes out.

Last edited:
“Your Honor, my client does not dispute the facts as presented by the prosecution. However, we believe, as a matter of law, that the facts show a sufficient amount of ‘******* around’ in this case to support a ruling of ‘found out,” and on those grounds move to dismiss.”

"I find that the amount of "Find Out" that was administered by the defendant was in fact proportional to the amount of "Effing Around" that was perpetrated against the defendant. Case dismissed."

- Judge that doesn't want VolTwitter on their junk (prolly)

Me too and I agree. But to my post, would you want your son followed out, punched down a flight of stairs, and missing teeth because of an honest mistake and then... words?

This doesn't have to be an either/or, one was dumb and one was right situation. It could be that a couple of people were stupid and one or both are rightly in jail for their part in the stupidity, as opposed to my original point: "He's an average safety and we're playing Bama, so he's morally right to have followed a dude to the stairs and punched him down them..." attitude
Ehh.. I really don’t care 😂 none of these situations are likely to happen in my life lol

Last edited:
Way too about himself to be successful long term

Witness Beamer's post game where he drags his QB in front of the TV cameras and talks about how Rattled lost his starting job at Oklahoma on this very day. Rattled always looks rattled to me, so it's hard to tell, but I think he was embarrassed. But Beamer thought it made himself look good, so let's turn the kid's interview into that. The team, he claimed later, and as you know, played to vindicate his stupid sunglasses. 😂

Last edited:
The SEC roll call guy is way funnier than that Bama fan that would do his reaction clips with sweet home Alabama in the background.

I thought he was okay for the first 1 or 2 times he made those videos and then very quickly it got old and stale. That guy actually parlayed that into a stand up comic “career” and I went and watched one of his stand up routines on YouTube and it wasn’t good at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back