Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
UT admin and legal are involved. It's more than a violation of team rules. It would be CJH's decision to suspend or dismiss after UT investigates and if they greenlight his return, but CJH won't want to kick him. If the facts support dismissal, others will be pivotal to the decision and the outcome. But that's not the path anyone wants.

I believe it happened in Fort Sanders and the other party is not currently a UT student.

Well dang. More hoops then.

Wow! Butch is aging like a President.
I stood beside Butch about 6 months ago in a restaurant. That picture is bad lighting. He looked about the same as when he was here except he has lost quite a bit of weight, receding hair line and starting to gray. He is 54 years old. He has aged just like any other man does in 5 years from 49-54.

He'll play a lot in the UT- Martin game to try to prepare him for the final stretch of the season. Probably won't see him against Bama unless it's definitely a run play or quick screen.
Yeah...I want him to play against everybody, he is far too explosive a weapon to sideline.

Just work him to death on protections.

Here's the real. Losing this game wouldn't mean squat. We're supposed to lose this game. It doesn't "cool us off" if we lose. We're still way ahead of where we were predicted to be in year 2 of the Josh Heupel dynasty. But winning this game, winning this game would be astronomical. It would crush the Bammer's spirit. I'm not saying they're suddenly going to suck and their program will go downhill, but it'll hurt them bigly. And I'm here for it. I think we can absolutely win this game. BY or no BY.
Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

No, Glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back