Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
A drunk or high college aged guy walked into my apartment in Gainesville back in 2008. I wasn't home but my wife was. She was 24 at the time and it freaked her out. The guy acted confused and wasn't leaving at first. She lost patience and started yelling at him and pushed him out the door. She had previous experiences of being assaulted by boys/men while a teenager and young adult so the situation activated feelings from past trauma.

I don't think we should be judging how Jalen reacted because we don't know how that situation really went, how it made Jalen feel and any past experiences he or loved ones have had that were similar or how those situations went. Then the guy acts like somehow Jalen is in the wrong and "being a dick about it". Pretty dumb move by the person in the wrong, no matter how benign his attentions may or may not have been.

I can tell you that if that happened in the country and the race of the individuals were reversed that it is very unlikely that the homeowner goes to jail. Take race out of it and it's still unlikely the homeowner goes to jail, assuming that a good police officer arrives (which most are). Who knows what the actual situation was and what the intruders intentions were and how they may or may not have changed upon seeing a jacked, young athlete.

Charges should be dropped for all parties if the intruder did not display criminal intent and let it be a lesson to him on being a responsible drinker, understanding when he is in the wrong (intentional or unintential) and not exacerbating the issue by running his mouth.....especially to a UT athlete that plays a violent sport and whose motto is WGWTFA.
Do we know the race of the other kid?

I bet the rumor is true about BY. It makes sense now. Why would he dress out on Saturday when he has not thrown a pass all week? That was Saban‘s way to play cat and mouse that he may have been able to go, but he definitely will this Saturday. He never was going to be able to play last Saturday and I don’t think he plays this Saturday. I wouldn’t doubt the rumor is true and he does have surgery. Saban knows he has two games left on the schedule that he may lose… Against our Tennessee Volunteers and Mississippi State. He’s trying to steal a win this week, hoping we won’t prepare as much for the back up. All the while, they are fully preparing Milroe for the rest of the season.
Sabin nose???😂😂😂

What's do you expect from Jerome Boger? Dude is ass at his job.
I get that, but how is everyone in the media talking about that call but no one is mentioning you can't have roughing the passer on a play where there was no pass or no attempted pass? It's either unnecessary roughness or nothing. That's like calling roughing the passer on a running back who's tackled in the backfield. It just can't happen if there's no attempted pass.

I bet the rumor is true about BY. It makes sense now. Why would he dress out on Saturday when he has not thrown a pass all week? That was Saban‘s way to play cat and mouse that he may have been able to go, but he definitely will this Saturday. He never was going to be able to play last Saturday and I don’t think he plays this Saturday. I wouldn’t doubt the rumor is true and he does have surgery. Saban knows he has two games left on the schedule that he may lose… Against our Tennessee Volunteers and Mississippi State. He’s trying to steal a win this week, hoping we won’t prepare as much for the back up. All the while, they are fully preparing Milroe for the rest of the season.
It is smart to do that. Preparing for Young and preparing for Milroe are two totally different things.

He makes us prepare for both, and thereby forces us to prepare halfway for each, which cuts into our ability to execute defensively with what is already a shaky defense.

Everybody is ignoring the fact that Bama still put up 24 despite playing a glorified RB at QB.

That concerns me.

It is smart to do that. Preparing for Young and preparing for Milroe are two totally different things.

He makes us prepare for both, and thereby forces us to prepare halfway for each, which cuts into our ability to execute defensively with what is already a shaky defense.

Everybody is ignoring the fact that Bama still put up 24 despite playing a glorified RB at QB.

That concerns me.
Our defense is much better than A&Ms defense. But yeah it’s not ideal to have to prepare for both. The good news is we just played two mobile qbs who are non-threats in the passing game.

That concerns me.
A&M offense is Pruitt & JG level. It’s easy to put up 24 points when you’re are getting zero pressure from the opposing offense.

Our defense is much better than A&Ms defense. But yeah it’s not ideal to have to prepare for both. The good news is we just played two mobile qbs who are non-threats in the passing game.

I understand the philosophy our staff is using, bend but don't break is fine...until you run into a team that is able to break it. Then all those yards turn into points.

That concerns me.
We have already had the same game plan in place for our last 3 QBs we faced that are similar to Milroe. Just need to have a backup plan in case BY actually plays. I guarantee Heupel knows that if a QB doesn’t throw a pass for a whole week due to a shoulder injury, then it’s highly unlikely he plays a week later.

BaggyOddballHanumanmonkey-size_restricted.gif

Might just be me but I don't wanna hear the excuses from Bama fans when we win.The only reason yall beat us is cause we didn't have our Qb yada yada.Bryce Young don't scare anyone we take out whoever they lay in front of us.In the end a win is a win and it's Bama So eff the whole damn state!
Once the streak is obvious, no one will remember. Yeah, I'm out on a limb.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
I wish I had the nerves to make a big gamble and it pay off....but my nerve has been destroyed by 30 years of bad luck.

I've been learning how to read the graphs, and when to know when something is going down and when it will go up the last couple of months. I'm not a fan of holding stocks/crypto just to make a few hundred bucks when the market stabilizes, so I decided to make money now. I've had a few guys that do it for a living help me understand.

Shorting is easier than longing something

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back