Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dolly killed Lee Corso and possibly Kirk Herbstriet, @TrippieRedd is swimming in money silos like Scrooge McDuck except there is no actual coin (as BigZiti watches from his cheagle), and @Jackcrevol is being held for ransom somewhere in New England. And it’s only Tuesday, folks!

Don’t forget Bryce Young got drunk and broke into Tony Vitello’s apartment to steal nudz for Weezer.

I'm hoping Bryce Young get to play against us. I don't want to hear all the excuses when we beat them if Milroe plays.
I’m cool with excuses. We have had plenty over the years and no one gives a s**t, just like I won’t give one for their excuses. I’m good with anything that gives us an edge.

I’m cool with excuses. We have had plenty over the years and no one gives a s**t, just like I won’t give one for their excuses. I’m good with anything that gives us an edge.
This is exactly what I feel.
I would be perfectly content if their entire O-line had the flu and couldn’t play. So what?! We haven’t beaten this team in what, 16 years?!
I don’t care if they are reduced to their 4th stringers and we win by 1/2 a point.
I want to be 6-0 with a win over Bama.
As the cool kids say on VN, “DCJW.”

On our way to watch the Vols play🧡
View attachment 499434

200.gif

This is exactly what I feel.
I would be perfectly content if their entire O-line had the flu and couldn’t play. So what?! We haven’t beaten this team in what, 16 years?!
I don’t care if they are reduced to their 4th stringers and we win by 1/2 a point.
I want to be 6-0 with a win over Bama.
As the cool kids say on VN, “DCJW.”
Exactly in the end when folks look at the game all they see is the Win/Loss column and what u did.No one cares about moral victories etc just play the damn game to win..Agreed after 16 years if they forfeited I'm still ripping the goal post down

You do realize that I've been *responding* to people who wouldn't let it go, right? And here, after it was finally gone, you hit the "reply" button. lol

Kick some rocks, amigo.
clearly not your amigo. If it was over there would be nothing to respond to. You said the same horse crap over and over and over. Kick your own rocks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back