Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup nobody gives a shiz if we don't have Tillman...Tank...Burrell...Mincey. NOBODY CARES and no one is going "yeah but if we had em!!"

Please please please let Bryce sit.

I'm so tired of the machismo crap year after year while we get our teeth kicked in, as if that makes it better.

Just go win.
We had key injuries for several games against Bama in this miserable stretch. The losses to them still counted. I’m with you. Just want to win and I don’t care how.

I'm hoping Bryce Young get to play against us. I don't want to hear all the excuses when we beat them if Milroe plays.
I would eat those excuses for breakfast lunch and dinner!

They got to beat us down for 15 when we had some of the worst coaches in the history of football! We can't get a little misfortune on their end to help us out???

That shovel pass for the first down was awesome. Haven't seen it mentioned yet.
One of the breakdown videos did that play. If Darnell Wright had gotten to the second level quicker and hit the linebacker it would've been a touchdown. He just missed him and the LB made the tackle.

A few thoughts:
1. We got lucky as hell on the corner blitz/fumble against LSU. 99 times out of 100 that’s either a turnover or a big loss. That cannot happen this weekend if we want to win.

2. Hooker missed some throws against LSU. I think part of that was because it was after he got hammered on the above mentioned play, but it’s still an issue. Gotta clean some of that up. I have a bad feeling the INT-less streak ends this weekend.

3. If Bryce Young plays, no way he is 100%. Getting pressure on the QB is always important, but making him throw on the run or from strange angles will only cause him more issues. It’s imperative our front 7 get him out of rhythm. Also, if he plays, we have to make him pay when he scrambles (within the Letter of the law).

4. Jeremy Banks…my God his career has been a roller coaster. He needs to have the game of his life and stay disciplined.

I'm sure certain fanbases don't want to see us "back" but I would wager that the majority of fanbases are rooting for us to win Saturday.
It's hilarious that Alabama fans think that the college football world just wants them to be on top. Outside of Bama and the SEC East (minus UGA fans that don't view us as a threat), everyone would rather the Vols win this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back