Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listened to it earlier and also thought the same thing about the “identity of UT topic” they have no idea. It’s not an air raid.

The identity of the offense is to take what they give and take shots often to make that possible. They just take what you give them better than anybody else.
I wonder what moniker will get put on Heupel's offensive system. "Wide Split"? I think that's a simple but accurate title. It's pretty much 50/50 run:pass, but the run benefits from the wide split as much as the pass does.

Edit: Idk what happened there, but I'm not going to change it for the comedic effect. Supposed to say "run : pass" 😂😂

Maybe that’s who wandered into McCullough’s apartment to steal classified Heupel offensive scheme documents and got decked and that’s why he isn’t playing against us? 🫢
f20aba10-e065-45a8-8895-607c8765814e_text.gif

The other thing to think about... Anthony Richardson had a heck of a day against our defense.

I don't think Bryce Young would do any better (and they won't convert 5 fourth downs).

View attachment 499486

Yeah, and I don’t see Saban going crazy on 4th downs. 4th and 2 or less against us? Maybe he does if they are in our half but he’s not the type of coach to go for it on 4th on their side of the field. Those gutsy calls from Napier were good for what 10+ points I think? He completely sold out knowing that they needed to keep up offensively. I think I can remember at least 2 drives they went for it on 4th on their side of the field and came away with points. Not 100% sure how many points were from successful 4th downs though.

Easy fix for knowing if Bryce plays or not this week is send someone over there to spy on their practices and see if he’s out there. Or you could just think with some common sense and expect the backup to be in there. I don’t think Bryce will be at 100% if he came back Saturday and with the draft coming up I don’t think he’ll risk it
Watch the spread as Saturday gets closer. If it starts to drop significantly, then we will know he’s not playing.

Locked on Bama podcast notes.

Certain that Brice Young eill be good to go sarurday.

This is the best Tennessee since the Fulmer years.

They believe they will use Brazwell Turner and Anderson (cheatah package) the majority of the game saturday in order to maximize pressure opportunities.

Only way to beat Tennessee is to effect Hendon Hooker in the pocket and force him to make a mistake.

They do not understand the identity of Tennessee they say that Tennessee is clearly a passing team. That's not true.

They call Tennesse the 3rd best team in the SEC. Also say Tennessee is still their biggest rival.

HB and QB draws up the middle all day

I’m cool with excuses. We have had plenty over the years and no one gives a s**t, just like I won’t give one for their excuses. I’m good with anything that gives us an edge.
Yup nobody gives a shiz if we don't have Tillman...Tank...Burrell...Mincey. NOBODY CARES and no one is going "yeah but if we had em!!"

Please please please let Bryce sit.

I'm so tired of the machismo crap year after year while we get our teeth kicked in, as if that makes it better.

Just go win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back