Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Locked on Bama podcast notes.

Certain that Brice Young will be good to go saturday.

This is the best Tennessee since the Fulmer years.

They believe they will use Brazwell Turner and Anderson (cheatah package) the majority of the game saturday in order to maximize pressure opportunities.

Only way to beat Tennessee is to effect Hendon Hooker in the pocket and force him to make a mistake.

They do not understand the identity of Tennessee they say that Tennessee is clearly a passing team. That's not true.

They call Tennesse the 3rd best team in the SEC. Also say Tennessee is still their biggest rival.

Last edited:

Certain that Brice Young eill be good to go sarurday.

They believe they will use Brazwell Turner and Anderson (cheatah package) the majority of the game saturday in order to maximize pressure opportunities.

Only way to beat Tennessee is to effect Hendon Hooker in the pocket and force him to make a mistake.

They do not understand the identity of Tennessee they say that Tennessee is clearly a passing team. That's not true.

They call Tennesse the 3rd best team in the SEC. Also say Tennessee is still their biggest rival.

Listened to it earlier and also thought the same thing about the “identity of UT topic” they have no idea. It’s not an air raid.

The identity of the offense is to take what they give and take shots often to make that possible. They just take what you give them better than anybody else.

Being honest I don't really understand how Michigan and Clemson are in front of us. Even Ohio State. I get they were ranked higher in the preseason. But we've played way more ranked opponents. Preseason rankings are bs. I get you have to start somewhere but after 5 weeks you've got a big enough body of work to rank teams more appropriately. Jmo
They will never put 3 SEC schools in the top 4.

Certain that Brice Young eill be good to go sarurday.

All it takes is for us to be the slightest bit good for everyone to remember that UT-Bama is the rivalry of southern football.

I think our defense will be the key to this game....

We play a zone match up scheme with a bend but don't break philosophy.

If we can stay in that and give up FGs over Touchdowns that is a win for this defense. We know our offense will score TDs at a pace they can't keep up with.

If Bama has two successful early drives that result in a TD then it will be very important to see in game adjustments and maybe go man, cover zero, etc. or throw in different blitz packages with cover 3 behind it.

This will be the game inside the game. I don't think Bama will be able to solve our offense so it will come down to can we solve their offense with our defense.

I think the answer is yes. Vols win!

Dolly killed Lee Corso and possibly Kirk Herbstriet, @TrippieRedd is swimming in money silos like Scrooge McDuck except there is no actual coin (as BigZiti watches from his cheagle), and @Jackcrevol is being held for ransom somewhere in New England. And it’s only Tuesday, folks!

And I didn't even make a game thread this week!

Dolly killed Lee Corso and possibly Kirk Herbstriet, @TrippieRedd is swimming in money silos like Scrooge McDuck except there is no actual coin (as BigZiti watches from his cheagle), and @Jackcrevol is being held for ransom somewhere in New England. And it’s only Tuesday, folks!
The people holding @Jackcrevol for ransom are going to be sadly disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back