Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having fun with my Bama buddies with this one.

file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/9a/10/16399AD6-5135-4E60-A56B-B3CD455F09C4/IMG_2616.heic

If Bama goes with their Cheetah package for most of the game then that’s a huge advantage to Tennessee and get ready to see a steady dose of Small, Wright, Hooker and Sampson.

Will Anderson and Dallas Turner are outstanding players, but not sure they’re designed to play a majority of snaps against a run heavy offense (like Tennessee can be) in that package.

If Bama goes with their Cheetah package for most of the game then that’s a huge advantage to Tennessee and get ready to see a steady dose of Small, Wright, Hooker and Sampson.

Will Anderson and Dallas Turner are outstanding players, but not sure they’re designed to play a majority of snaps against a run heavy offense (like Tennessee can be) in that package.
Thought the exact same thing.

I wonder what moniker will get put on Heupel's offensive system. "Wide Split"? I think that's a simple but accurate title. It's pretty much 50/50 run:pass, but the run benefits from the wide split as much as the pass does.

Edit: Idk what happened there, but I'm not going to change it for the comedic effect. Supposed to say "run : pass" 😂😂
I think we'll put a little runass on them.

It's to trick people. Hope that helps
INpk.gif

It’s a lesser of two evils thing for a lot of SEC fanbases. I can tell you all of the local fanbases in Memphis are rooting for Bama.
That's only because a lot of Memphis Tigers fans dislike UT, even though we don't necessarily dislike Memphis Tigers. They view us as a "rival" even though we're not one so much as we're just in the same state.

Haven’t have service since Saturday. Have a I missed anything. Out scouting for opening elk day Saturday morning.

Dolly killed Lee Corso with side boob, @Jackcrevol is still lost in New England, and @TrippieRedd already spent the fortune he made this morning on weed and 5 star croots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back