Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, what a coincidence that we’ve been talking about the JM and a random guy entering your apartment scenario. My dad is visiting my house this week and he went out to get some groceries. When he came back he parked in the driveway of what he thought was my house and went up to the door and opened it and started to walk in and then realized it was the wrong place once he saw the inside. It’s all new construction in my neighborhood and the house was the same model, slightly different paint scheme and had a similar white SUV in the driveway. Luckily he got back in the car and went up two driveways to my house and no one ever confronted him. They did have a Ring doorbell though so I’m sure they will get a laugh out of that and then also start maybe locking their doors.
When I pulled into my friend's house for Florida weekend I got out and immediately jumped on the side and back of his brand new truck that was in his driveway. I was shaking it back and forth and yelling about how nice of a truck it was. Then I heard my buddy's voice from about 20 yards in the other direction "You're at the wrong house."

Same street, one house over, I guess he and his neighbor both got new trucks around the same time.

Oops.

Block out that license plate. A lot of weirdos on the interwebs.
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back