Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alabama has only played three teams with a pulse so far...Texas, Arkansas, and Texas A&M. They probably should've lost to Texas, struggled to beat an A&M team that's bad on offense, and Arkansas managed to come back on them and make it a game for a bit. Basically, they've been challenged by teams that really shouldn't have challenged them.
Because they never took any of them seriously, starting with liloUT. I hope they keep that trend through Saturday.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Because they never took any of them seriously, starting with liloUT. I hope they keep that trend through Saturday.
They aren’t as good as vintage bama teams. Don’t make excuses to why they aren’t blowing teams like they did in years past

Last edited:
The jumbotron was added to the south endzone in 1999. We’ve beaten them six times since the iconic letters were removed (1999, 2000, 2001, 2003, 2004 and 2006).
The VOLS letters were removed before the 2009 season. They weren't removed when the jumbotron was installed per what I've found.

Reactions: nicksjuzunk
Does anyone else get giddy when reading opposing UGA, Bama, etc fans saying they are worried about UT being “back”?

I love it because they SHOULD be worried.

Newer CFB fans might look at us as the scrappy upstart—our program’s trajectory mirroring the hero’s journey—but we aren’t the young hero. We are that thing held under lock and key that the more experienced only mention by name in hushed whispers. We are the villain. We always have been. We are Thanos, waiting to snap the current CFB landscape out of existence.

I can’t wait for all these people that don’t know Tennessee to learn to fear the orange.

I wish i could like this 100 times

Reactions: MockingVol
Last comment of the night, early morning.
The job this staff has done developing this roster is honestly unbelievable.

We have suffered from “year 0” to statistically youngest team in NCAA, first airplane ride for 43% of our players and stupid Gump antics.

Can you imagine when this staff is fully stocked with top 5 recruits?

Fun times ahead.

Go Vols, beat Bama!

10:50 eastern…where are you?

I like to think we're all friends here. Okay, maybe not all of us, but most of us. It's in that spirit that I'm imploring @Glitch to please clear your notifications and seek help with your unnatural need to hoard alerts. It's unhealthy, and we all just want what's best for you. Come back to the light side. Click that bell.

Last comment of the night, early morning.
The job this staff has done developing this roster is honestly unbelievable.

We have suffered from “year 0” to statistically youngest team in NCAA, first airplane ride for 43% of our players and stupid Gump antics.

Can you imagine when this staff is fully stocked with top 5 recruits?

Fun times ahead.

Go Vols, beat Bama!
Per @Jimmy Football
I believe Bryce Young died from his AC joint injury shortly after Bama’s win over A&M, and Bama quickly found a lookalike with similar physical statistics and talents, but who also coincidentally has an AC joint injury and is questionable to start this weekend.

Hmmm…not sure how much I can trust you moving forward - random message board poster I’ve never met before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back