Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm behind. Is this true or fake news? I'm thinking fake news since I can't find anything else about it.

If UT made promises to donors/ticket holders, they should keep them. I understand why someone would be upset. Not sure DW would be the right person to blame, but nonetheless, promises should be honored.
They still had that option….. they just had to start paying what everyone else around them was paying.

I didn't even realize consistently scoring this much in the SEC was even possible without 5*s everywhere and an easy schedule. . .

We should've known we were gonna kick the doors wide open this year when we averaged nearly 40ppg last year.

Still blows my mind we went from whatever proot had us scoring to 40ppg in Heupel's 1st season. How is it even possible to take a depleted roster with low-confidence and turn them into a cocksure scoring machine in just a few months?

The Heupel Effect. Will soon be known worldwide. But it’s only available in Knoxville Tennessee!!!!

15-0 🤠 Y’all starting to get with the program?

Brother in law is a diehard Bama fan. He said he hasn't heard anything about Bryce having surgery or being done, and he's pretty sure he saw Bryce throwing in pregame last week.

He also said he wouldn't be surprised if Bryce's condition was worse than we are led to believe.

"Rat poison or the real deal, we will find out soon I'm guessing."

Make sure to watch the Dahmer Tapes as well. A few liberties taken in the movie, the really didn’t need to be, but ultimately adds a few details of the man’s psyche.
They also went a little soft on the details to what he actually did to his victims. The man literally drilled holes into their skulls and poured acid in an experiment to lobotomize them so he could keep them around and rape them. He failed every time.

The 14 yr old Laotian boy that the police returned to his apartment was more egregious than the episode showed. The boy was buck naked, drugged, and had a hole already drilled into his brain and bleeding. He had escaped before Dahmer poured the acid.... and the police literally walked him back to Dahmer's apartment (where Dahmer had a corpse lying in the next room) and handed the minor back without getting a wellness check or checking for ID or anything.

He was a psycho.

Netflix also put a lot of weight and suggestion that him playing with roadkill when he was a kid was a major cause of the problem. Nah. Dissecting dead animals doesn't make you want to have sexual fantasies about murdering gay men then raping their dead bodies and eating them.

Also, also - Netflix has a whole segment in the show making out Lionel Dahmer to be the bad guy for trying to profit off the tragedy by publishing a book and the victim's families sued to get the royalties... yet what is Netflix doing? Profiting off the tragedy without ever interviewing or taking into consideration the families of the victims. My life is not better for having watched it and learning more about the guy than I needed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back