Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evans is a very bad example.

I am suspicious that most of his time missed had to do with discipline and not injury... but he played in only 7 games and six if you don't count his one carry vs UK. There can't be any doubt who would have been the #1 RB if he had been available all the time. He was better than Small. Far better with the ball in his hands and didn't show any drop off in Pass Pro.

Just not buying your argument. Through all of what you wrote as true as it is... Small still doesn't have the talent the others have. Consistency plus their talent will trump his consistency... if they develop.

Also Evans wasn’t 1B. He was the starter. When he was available, he was the starter and best RB by far. His pass pro was exponentially better than Small…and he was a 1st year player in the system. As a runner, it wasn’t close.

If a talented transfer is available, UT will go after him and if he’s as good as an Evans, Gibbs, or Evans, he’ll start. Easily.

I laugh a lot at funny things.
Problem with this guy is that he just wants to write fake things to fool our fan base. That’s not being funny, it’s being an ass. IMHO.
but you can repost his lies if you want to…unless Freak or a moderator deletes them. Have a good day. Go Vols!
He got “Crimson Tide Headlines” with the post about JM being suspended for UT Martin. That’s pretty funny to me.

I said if someone had come in this year that they could have been the starter. Jabari has gotten better every year. You know who else was good at everything in college, but not great in any particular area? Damien Harris at Alabama. Yes, he was a 5 star coming out of high school, but he never had that wow factor in college. Yet, he remained the starter because he was dependable in every aspect. Now he's a NFL starter for the exact same reason. Next year will be Jabari's senior year. He'll have another good off season, make more steady improvement, and he will be the starter next year no matter who we have. We're not getting a Bijon Robinson or Tank Bigsby from the portal.
Tru, small might not be Barry sanders but ya know what? He’s consistent, blocks decent, and most importantly holds on to the football! Not to mention as you stated, is a leader in the off-season and steadily improves his game and that kinda work ethic rubs off on other players!

He’s a known satire account. Some of you need to laugh a little and get a sense of humor instead of getting your tightie whities up your booty
Everyone knows that so why give him click bait. I also don't wear tiddy whitties---I'm a big boy and go commando---suck on that

Reactions: Smokey19rt
I laugh a lot at funny things.
Problem with this guy is that he just wants to write fake things to fool our fan base. That’s not being funny, it’s being an ass. IMHO.
but you can repost his lies if you want to…unless Freak or a moderator deletes them. Have a good day. Go Vols!

Dude...if anyone is fooled by claiming that DW is paying bail for arrested fans, they clearly aren't very smart.

The bad part about this, and I truly hope he plays, and is innocent until proven guilty, is the Bama Homers calling this game for CBS will be sure to remind everyone watching time and time again that he was arrested on felony assault!
Need to release a statement, or a witness's account before the game a feed that to Gary so they get facts straight.

Everyone knows that so why give him click bait. I also don't wear tiddy whitties---I'm a big boy and go commando---suck on that
Nobody is giving him clickbait by sharing the tweet in the thread lol you can read the tweet just fine without clicking on it and redirecting you to twitter😂

Reactions: Volpac Sackyou
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back