Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to do with this - a legitimate football question, but as a sidenote from listening to UT podcasts this week, the amount of hate thrown at HT this week has been downright weird.

Some in the know have hinted that he, along with others that left, were not given an option.

Just leave it be imo.

Nah let em go

Not to do with this - a legitimate football question, but as a sidenote from listening to UT podcasts this week, the amount of hate thrown at HT this week has been downright weird.

Some in the know have hinted that he, along with others that left, were not given an option.

Just leave it be imo.
No other fanbase bogs themselves down as much in an effort to be FAIR. 😴

Nah. He could have gone anywhere and went to the red team.
Was always his 2nd choice. But he didn't choose to leave here from "the word" that's the point.

Acting like an ex just doesn't do us any good. There's no point to it. It just looks like if you "decide to transfer" (even when it isn't true) the fans are just going to be jerks and harrass a kid.

Jmo but just let it go ffs. You're letting the situation live rent-free if you play into it.

Was always his 2nd choice. But he didn't choose to leave here from "the word" that's the point.

Acting like an ex just doesn't do us any good. There's no point to it. It just looks like if you "decide to transfer" (even when it isn't true) the fans are just going to be jerks and harrass a kid.

Jmo but just let it go ffs. You're letting the situation live rent-free if you play into it.

I'm not writing him hate mail or anything. But it feels pretty fair to not be a fan anymore. I'm sure there are plenty of fans going overboard on it tho

Jmo but just let it go ffs. You're letting him live rent free if you play into it.
It’s immaterial to any outcome how we act. How exactly are we “harassing” him? Caught a Swain story on his recruitment and his HS guidance counselor called in to Finebaum and announced that there was no way he could’ve made it to Atlanta in time to take the ACT in which he got the qualifying score. That and the death threat he received in the mail after committing to the Vols? THAT is HARASSMENT! How do we stack up criticizing his coverage skills? 🤨

Last edited:
When we beat Alabama Saturday will we become the unanimous #1 team in the country or will we still be behind Georgia?
Only if we win by 3+ TDs vs Bryce imo.

Otherwise a 5 spot jump is just too much this close to the top where everyone is undefeated. We jumped 2 spots last week.

Some depends on if anyone loses. In a close win or vs Milroe I'd imagine 3rd. Maybe 2nd with a really decisive win.

Reactions: Smokey19rt

Nah..what fun is that?
He got paid at UT, according to you, and is now getting paid.
So as far as I care, we have entered Pro level talk, just like NIL will excite the conversation.

Reactions: berryvol
What’s funny is the caller is right lol

Even Bama fans will admit hes trash in coverage. Not just UT fans.
No disagreement there. Not sure he's improved any in that regard.

Still wish we threw just a couple more slants, especially to Hyatt...but also get it is antithetical to the overall scheme and "range balancing". I'll trust Heuepl at the end of the day.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
I guess I’ll nip this in the bud rt now since there are a few who clearly misunderstood. Do you all remember back to the preseason when everyone was joking about if he was coming back for this year or not?
You have to remember ORB is an old lady. She can't even remember 5 minutes ago, and you expect her to remember back to the preseason? She wears Depends for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back