Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very unlikely Small could get passed on the depth chart.

Wright has fumbled 3x in 5 games and 67 carries this year (lost only one). Gonna take a lot for the staff to trust him over Small who is WAY less likely to make a mistake. Small has zero fumbles through 232 career rush attempts. The most important part of our offense, or any offense, is to not give away possessions.

Sampson nearly got HH killed and possibly derailed the entire season.

So you’ll have Small as a Sr who is better at protecting the ball and pass pro (although he could improve) and has proven to be reliable at this level vs fumbling concerns and not understanding protections. All things could improve, yes, but that still leaves Small as most trustworthy, thus in my opinion, RB1 next year.
Absolutely, Small is the man right now, and deservedly so. He's a good back, that PROTECTS the football, and PROTECTS his QB. It's a shame for Wright, too...I believe he is the better back; but, can't hang onto the ball, can't give it to you. He remedies putting the ball on the ground, he could be very special, imo.

Small's our horse right now, though. He's just has to quit dancing so much before hitting the LOS.

Reactions: MarcoVol
I’m not a TikTokker, but if someone who does have it could post the rock painting video from @kateluffman, it would be appreciated. Maybe we could organize to buy supplies or show up to help like we used to.
She was working on this the night before FL and the next morning some jacka$$ was painting over it about a Keith Urban concert.

1663989097180.png

Same. I’m not worried if he’s out and that doesn’t take away from him. I’m just glad we haven’t missed a beat so far without him, but mostly want him to keep his draft stock up.
I guess I’ll nip this in the bud rt now since there are a few who clearly misunderstood. Do you all remember back to the preseason when everyone was joking about if he was coming back for this year or not?

I'm assuming Bryce will play and look fine. I talked myself into thinking Richardson would be hobbled too and he very much was not.

That still doesn't mean they'll beat us. If we play well we will win. The crowd will affect the game and our defense will take another step forward and play their best game of the year.

Our offense will do what our offense does. Make defenses miserable.

I'll take the Vols 41-36.

Go big orange forever

Why are we lagging so much on recruiting RB’s? We run the ball a ton and spread the field giving them easier running lanes.

Believe they’re looking for a specific type of back. And being choosy. And looking to steal one from another school.

Not to do with this - a legitimate football question, but as a sidenote from listening to UT podcasts this week, the amount of hate thrown at HT this week has been downright weird.

Some in the know have hinted that he, along with others that left, were not given an option.

Just leave it be imo.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
I have wore the same Tennessee shirt every game this year and have made my wife wear the same Tennessee shirt for all games. Just in case....
raw

Except for the wife part. I don't have one of those. But I've worn the same Tennessee shirt for every game.

Throw it long and tack on a extra 15 yards,bama’s DB’s this year are suspect and when beat they force a penalty..I like our WR core enough to trust them…the question is will hendon have enough time and will he make them pay with his legs like he has the previous games.
Hooker and the wr need to see the corner and safety blitz then make sure to get the right play called. Nick wont let Hendon sit back and pick the secondary apart

Why are we lagging so much on recruiting RB’s? We run the ball a ton and spread the field giving them easier running lanes.

Can you imagine if Tank Bigsby had transferred here? Everybody would be in big big trouble.

We will get one of those guys eventually. And all hell will break loose on offense.

Not to do with this - a legitimate football question, but as a sidenote from listening to UT podcasts this week, the amount of hate thrown at HT this week has been downright weird.

Some in the know have hinted that he, along with others that left, were not given an option.

Just leave it be imo.

Nah. He could have gone anywhere and went to the red team.

Just leave it be imo.

What’s funny is the caller is right lol

Even Bama fans will admit hes trash in coverage. Not just UT fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back