Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I laugh a lot at funny things.
Problem with this guy is that he just wants to write fake things to fool our fan base. That’s not being funny, it’s being an ass. IMHO.
but you can repost his lies if you want to…unless Freak or a moderator deletes them. Have a good day. Go Vols!
george-bush-fool-me.gif

Was always his 2nd choice. But he didn't choose to leave here from "the word" that's the point.

Acting like an ex just doesn't do us any good. There's no point to it. It just looks like if you "decide to transfer" (even when it isn't true) the fans are just going to be jerks and harrass a kid.

Jmo but just let it go ffs. You're letting the situation live rent-free if you play into it.

Do we know for a fact that he was forced to transfer?

Reactions: Devo182
Not to do with this - a legitimate football question, but as a sidenote from listening to UT podcasts this week, the amount of hate thrown at HT this week has been downright weird.

Some in the know have hinted that he, along with others that left, were not given an option.

Just leave it be imo.
He went to Bama. Ain't nobody gonna "leave it alone". I find it hard to believe you don't grasp the hate. Nothing weird about it.

R.9d58ab3b3c051478a3b7270c308751fb
1665415717864.gif

Nah..what fun is that?
He got paid at UT, according to you, and is now getting paid.
So as far as I care, we have entered Pro level talk, just like NIL will excite the conversation.
Players have been getting compensated since all-time. And 100% of them have been paid cash since 2015.

Buut I've never understood that as an argument as to why people should lower themselves to attacking others either. The fact that he reportedly didn't have a choice in this case means a lot imo as well. Just imo.

People can let him live rent-free and make us look like jealous exes if they want. I just don't think it's a good look for the fanbase. Would be better if we just ignored it. But meh

Reactions: Jack Burton
Players have been getting compensated since all-time. And 100% of them have been paid cash since 2015.

Buut I've never understood that as an argument as to why people should lower themselves to attacking others either. The fact that he reportedly didn't have a choice in this case means a lot imo as well. Just imo.

People can let him live rent-free and make us look like jealous exes if they want. I just don't think it's a good look for the fanbase. Would be better if we just ignored it. But meh

It is UT-Bam week..Relax.

Last edited:
I don't believe him. Bastard has been talking up Heupel to Oklahoma.
Heupel is the coach I'd be most devastated to lose and yet the one I'm least worried about leaving. I think Tennessee has demonstrated its commitment to keeping coaches it wants to keep. There's nothing Oklahoma has that Tennessee doesn't, anyway.

Not to do with this - a legitimate football question, but as a sidenote from listening to UT podcasts this week, the amount of hate thrown at HT this week has been downright weird.

Some in the know have hinted that he, along with others that left, were not given an option.

Just leave it be imo.
No. He can go to hell.

Just leave it be imo.
Have no problem whatsoever with any of the others that went elsewhere, because, as you said, they more than likely were not given an option. Henry went to Bama, so **** him, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back