Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
i really don’t believe this game is the most important game for either of us. We don’t go to Atl unless we beat UGA most likely, so why risk Tillman in this game. Same for Bama and BY. They can lose this game and still go to Atl, so why risk him if he’s not 100%?

I agree to a point…..BUT this is The Third Week in October. All of them are important!!

Fun to go back and read responses. I was wrong as well. Sorry @nicksjuzunk but I’ll never forget your response. “Emerging, like a turd blossoming from the anus.” All of us and everyone except DW were way off.

I'd have to go back and check on here but I think my reaction was, "Well, at least offense will be fun again." Neither high nor low on it. I'd gotten kinda apathetic and wanted to see results.

200.gif

Be gone Saruman!
8pEB.gif

Eh, I dont like HT because of the destination even though that was always his second choice. But I cant really hate on most of the other guys, my main reasoning is, I dont think they had a choice, I think HT, the OU 3, Chandler, Johnson were told to leave because their names came up in the investigation.
Chandler wasn't involved in that mess. He thought Gray was going to be the starter the next season and was already planning to transfer to somewhere that he could get the bulk of the carries with it being his last year.

Team, Bama fans are scared. My buddy who is a life long Bammer, who is a level 10 shiz talker has been QUIET this week. I’ve been sending all sorts of propaganda his way to prod and NOTHING. Skeered.

Many others at work. Nothing. I’ve not experienced this in YEARS!

My life-long Bama friend texted me after the LSU game and said “I believe y’all will get us this year.”

Also fyi, the equipment room had orange helmets in them today. Do with that information what you want

The existence of orange helmets aligns with what Basilio was saying before the season began. Also, AP said we’re not wearing orange helmets this week…

Odds are also high that we don't have a 6-3 game like 2005 which was so bad that even the official 3rd Saturday in October wikipedia page pretends it didn't happen and omits it.
Don't remind me, that is the only Tennessee game I've ever seen in person. Never will forget the euphoria I was feeling when I saw we were going to score and the devastating feeling when I realized he fumbled out of the end zone..

Maybe some day I can get to Neyland!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back