Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lane Kiffin is the girlfriend in high school who dumped you for the tool that drove the Saleen Mustang and had highlights. Got pregnant, had a couple of kids. Saleen guy got busted for trafficking coke and went to prison. Now she posts highly filtered pics of herself on facebook trying to sell Etsy stuff. She posts pics of just her toes when she goes to the beach. And now she hits your DM's talking about how great you and your family look. And how you should get lunch someday. You tell her to meet you at the Waffle House on Papermill Rd. and hide in the parking lot and throw golf balls and mustard at her when she shows up. Or something like that
This sounds oddly specific

Lane Kiffin is the girlfriend in high school who dumped you for the tool that drove the Saleen Mustang and had highlights. Got pregnant, had a couple of kids. Saleen guy got busted for trafficking coke and went to prison. Now she posts highly filtered pics of herself on facebook trying to sell Etsy stuff. She posts pics of just her toes when she goes to the beach. And now she hits your DM's talking about how great you and your family look. And how you should get lunch someday. You tell her to meet you at the Waffle House on Papermill Rd. and hide in the parking lot and throw golf balls and mustard at her when she shows up. Or something like that
Bro, get some help

We might as well try and sweep out all the bad juju all at once.. Peyton loves TN.. natural pick
And Peyton lead the team that broke the streak in the 90’s. Now he has a chance to obliterate the he is a jinx theory. We’re going to blow up the bad Juju all at once Saturday afternoon, and rock the night away on Rocky Top!!!!!! Let’s Go Big Orange!!!!!!! Get the WIN!

"This double post is brought to you by @Glitch and his selfish ways."

- @Weezer (proll)
giphy.gif

Last night at Hilton Head.

Skull Creek Boathouse
Hudson’s
Salty Dog Cafe

We’re all good, Skull Creek was my favorite, their Gumbo was amazing. Wish we could’ve hit more spots, maybe next time.

Get over to Quarterdeck in Harbor Town?

Last night at Hilton Head.

Skull Creek Boathouse
Hudson’s
Salty Dog Cafe

We’re all good, Skull Creek was my favorite, their Gumbo was amazing. Wish we could’ve hit more spots, maybe next time.
Skull Creek's Menu is fantastic, its a mile long. Nothing bad.

Little too out of the way, but man. Always a fun time.

Hudson's, the best daggone hushpuppies ever.

Yeah, if they start bringing the safeties down, I don't care who's playing receiver---with this coach/scheme?

View attachment 500148
If the refs let them assault our receivers on the line of scrimmage with no calls to stop them, then they could very well get away with it. All they gotta do is hold long enough to let their rush get home.

We will see very quickly how this is going to go. Letting their secondary maul our recievers will give them a massive advantage...even if they call everything else clean...and they know it.

If the refs let them assault our receivers on the line of scrimmage with no calls to stop them, then they could very well get away with it. All they gotta do is hold long enough to let their rush get home.

We will see very quickly how this is going to go. Letting their secondary maul our recievers will give them a massive advantage...even if they call everything else clean...and they know it.
****, theyve already got the plan from Sankey.

Just need to keep the pressure off hooker for long enough to take advantage of that kind of scheme. Our OL will determine if we win, in my opinion. If they can keep hooker protected without a lot of help, we'll be in a good spot.

If the refs let Bama maul our recievers....their rush will get home.

Reactions: TennacJed
Just need to keep the pressure off hooker for long enough to take advantage of that kind of scheme. Our OL will determine if we win, in my opinion. If they can keep hooker protected without a lot of help, we'll be in a good spot.

If the refs let Bama maul our recievers....their rush will get home.
I actually think this is a game for Hyatt to be a heavy target. They will want to be physical on the outside and make things difficult on Keyton/Tillman and Bru, but if Hyatt can get clean releases in the slot, which he has been able to do against most teams so far, then he has the potential to really be that guy to work the field all over. He worked all off-season on breaking the press, this is the game for him to show it.
Yep

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back