Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of it matters but just what peeps are saying:

Doering says Bryce Young is gonna throw for 500 yards. Bama wins.

Burns says close game that Bama wins on a FG.

None of it matters but just what peeps are saying:

Doering says Bryce Young is gonna throw for 500 yards. Bama wins.

Burns says close game that Bama wins on a FG.

Cracks me up how much Doering hates UT. Listen he may be right who knows. But he stays taking digs at UT. I know it’s been a tough couple weeks for him.

Cracks me up how much Doering hates UT. Listen he may be right who knows. But he stays taking digs at UT. I know it’s been a tough couple weeks for him.

He picked Vols to beat FL by 3 scores. I think the hate angle is overblown bc everyone is looking to be upset about something.

Eh, Tillman is great, but he's not the superman you're making him out to be. This system makes every wr look better than they would look elsewhere. Heupel is like Petrino, offensive players will always look phenomenal in his system. I'd much rather have both Tillman and BY sit out vs both of them play.
Lol dude if he didn't get hurt he's probably the frontrunner for the Bikitnikoff right now.

I think you need to go back and watch him.

It would not matter what system he is in. People can't cover him. Watch the Georgia game from last year, he's got NFL dudes all over him and it didn't matter he just bullied them.

He had an underwhelming game at Pitt and he still had 164 yards in spite of the drops, because they played man and they can't cover him. It would be the same against Bama. Only better now because Bru and Hyatt are better and they can't afford to double anyone at any point.

Lol dude if he didn't get hurt he's probably the frontrunner for the Bikitnikoff right now.

I think you need to go back and watch him.

It would not matter what system he is in. People can't cover him. Watch the Georgia game from last year, he's got NFL dudes all over him and it didn't matter he just bullied them.

He had an underwhelming game at Pitt and he still had 164 yards in spite of the drops, because they played man and they can't cover him. It would be the same against Bama. Only better now because Bru and Hyatt are better and they can't afford to double anyone at any point.
I just think if Tillman is the deciding factor between us winning and losing for you. You never really thought we would win in the first place

Reactions: BDB88
Our defense goes against one of the best offense with the best wrs every day in practice

They aren’t top 10 but they can hang

Everyone keeps saying Tennessee hasn’t seen this or that all week but bama hasn’t seen anything close to an offense they are gonna see Saturday

The Aggies, their horrific QB and scheme ranks 110th in total offense. Yet went on the road and had 1 play to steal the game. Bama has not seen anybody like us.

A&M doesn’t even have half the number of offensive TDs as we do and we sat our guys in the second half of two different games. We average almost 2 yards per play more which is a massive number in that category.

Last edited:
I’ve heard him say a lot of good things about Vols this year. But I don’t see Bryce Young going for 500

AR threw for 450 on us.. don't think it is out of the question that BY can throw for 500.. I feel like a 75% BY is still better than AR (who was also allegedly hobbled during our game). I still think we win BTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back