Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
This won’t be taken well but damn, I don’t like Alabama but it’s a game. I don’t want the young dudes future destroyed like some of you all. Play the game as hard as you can within the rules of the game and let’s roll.
The only one that is going to destroy BY is Saban. Nobody wants to see BY get hurt anymore than what he is. Dont go accusing fans wanting this kid to get destroyed. I guess you think if a TN linemen gets a shot on him that he should just hug him. Saban is the blame period.

Don’t get Tillman out if he has been running for two weeks even if not full strength. Biggest game of the season. But that’s UT. Guarantee Bryce is playing through worse.
It’s not whether Young starts the game, it’s whether he finishes.

Same with Tillman and he needs his legs more than Young needs his shoulder to be successful.

Don’t get Tillman out if he has been running for two weeks even if not full strength. Biggest game of the season. But that’s UT. Guarantee Bryce is playing through worse.
Exactly. No Tillman, I think the defense busts a coverage or two because no Tank, Mincey not being 100% is concerning, Hadden idk hopefully Williams can play on an island and we can roll coverage over to help Charles.

Be nice to the young lady.

1665805549096-gif.500826
View attachment 500828
View attachment 500827
You got cavity searched didn’t you.
'Paging Gaylord, Gaylord Fahker'.

Exactly. No Tillman, I think the defense busts a coverage or two because no Tank, Mincey not being 100% is concerning, Hadden idk hopefully Williams can play on an island and we can roll coverage over to help Charles.
Younger guys are more athletic. Just do they know their assignments and can they be trusted. May actually be pleasantly surprised. But depth is hurting bad.

It’s not whether Young starts the game, it’s whether he finishes.

Same with Tillman and he needs his legs more than Young needs his shoulder to be successful.
He’s been running for two weeks. Limited obviously. Bryce was hurt two weeks ago. Tillman had surgery four or five weeks ago.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
Younger guys are more athletic. Just do they know their assignments and can they be trusted. May actually be pleasantly surprised. But depth is hurting bad.
Thats my thing with Tank being out, we as fans want him replaced a lot, but the coaches are playing him for a reason. I think he knows where hes supposed to be, hes just not good at being there.

Reactions: Smyrna ATL Vol

I really wish Tillman was playing, but I get it. This game is more for the fans psyche than the season. You can lose today and still accomplish everything you want. Heupel probably wants a 100% healthy Tillman for Kentucky and Georgia. Those games will decide our fate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back