Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think today....whether we win or lose...Hendon is going to cement himself as one of the greatest quarterbacks to have ever played at this university. The young man is a warrior and I think we all are going to see an effort put forth today at that position that we have not seen in a long time.

We took two trips to Cali last year and I found out that working class people in rural California are just like the rest of us. I had a lot of great conversations with some great folks, and I felt really sorry for them.
We all have a lot more in common than the shallow media talking point triggers would have you believe.
Except for Bama fans…they really do suck.

Morning from Knoxville! Gameday morans and moranettes!

View attachment 500945
It is a beautiful fall morning. Crystal clear blue skies, foliage turning and a crispness in the air. And we're playing Alabama on the banks of the Tennessee river.

All is right with the world.

Go Vols.
1665842312696.gif

Hope to see a little more Squirrel White. Challenge these DBs all day. I don’t think they can hang. That entire defense is based on the rush erasing everything. The secondary gets torched a lot if they don’t get home.

Reactions: volfaninpa
Every team we play throws it around 45 times a game due to how many plays we run. Does Bama do this if Bryce Young is on a "Pitch Count"

We're screwed

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back