Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
What?? When I was on the Hill, Wade Houston was the coach. We did not have a good basketball team.

But I do miss Pat.
I was thinking Pearl but you were right, Vols football was trending downward when he came here. It's been a long long time.

Be nice to the young lady.

1665805549096-gif.500826
View attachment 500828
View attachment 500827
You got cavity searched didn’t you.

Yeah, but he requested it so it is hard to feel bad for him.

Reactions: engineerVOL
Hope to see a little more Squirrel White. Challenge these DBs all day. I don’t think they can hang. That entire defense is based on the rush erasing everything. The secondary gets torched a lot if they don’t get home.
Can Squirrel 🐿 play DB? Maybe we will roll out a walkon who will get a pick six. A Vol can dream, right?

Reactions: RiseToTheTop
Can we put a bounty on BY's head and disguise it as NIL?
This won’t be taken well but damn, I don’t like Alabama but it’s a game. I don’t want the young dudes future destroyed like some of you all. Play the game as hard as you can within the rules of the game and let’s roll.

Bryce Young playing today is all about Saban's ego. There is no way a responsible coach lets a player that is only at 80% play. SEC nation reported that the Alabama doctors said he couldn't hurt it anymore. We all know this is BS. They are taking a chance with a kid's health and potentially costing him millions of $$, just so they can win a game that makes no difference in them going to Atlanta.

Tillman is not 100% so he is not playing. Thank God we have a coach that actually cares about his players.

This won’t be taken well but damn, I don’t like Alabama but it’s a game. I don’t want the young dudes future destroyed like some of you all. Play the game as hard as you can within the rules of the game and let’s roll.
I don't want his future destroyed but I'm all for knocking his ass out of the game.

Bryce Young playing today is all about Saban's ego. There is no way a responsible coach lets a player that is only at 80% play. SEC nation reported that the Alabama doctors said he couldn't hurt it anymore. We all know this is BS. They are taking a chance with a kid's health and potentially costing him millions of $$, just so they can win a game that makes no difference in them going to Atlanta.

Tillman is not 100% so he is not playing. Thank God we have a coach that actually cares about his players.
Hope ol nicky can sleep well tonight if BY gets further injured, which is highly likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back