Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.

We wouldbe really liked to have seen more leadership, and, winning at a higher level in a better conference. Bryce Young is the frontrunner bc he played so well against TN, and he wrote a pamphlet for his famous sports legends class.

HH needs to thrownfor more tds and yrds. (Blue fawnt).

I was so busy screaming, texting, calling people and celebrating, that I forgot to weep!! Lol! No tears, but all smiles!
My phone immediately blew up with texts from friends, family, and every random person I’ve met the last 20 years…they all knew I was a Vol fan, even during the darkest of times.
I responded and then put the little kids to bed with stories of heroes slaying dragons.

Get a load of this. Kentucky about to shut us down apparently…

“They ain't going put no 40 points on us. Kentucky Actually knows how to play defense with our cornerbacks and blitzes and run defense.
We'll have Jacqez Jones back too.

You watch and see. Tennessee ain't getting more than 28. Their going to be in for the game of their life this time.

We've played the swamp. We played the grove. And we're coming for you Tennessee....

Coach Stoops, bring us Tennessee's head”. 💯

A night I’ll never forget. What an amazing game.

thought we were done after the scoop and score by Turner.

I was able to watch the game with some buddies who are die hard TN fans and we were all wondering why Bama didn’t run the ball at the end and instead threw it three times in a row, conserving our two TOs. Big coaching error by Saban that probably cost them the game.

Love every ounce of that.

Jalin has to feel amazing at this point. Worked his ass off all off season after a really disappointing sophomore year and getting to see the fruits of his labors in the best way.

Complete LOL to Kyler and that other dude trying to say Hyatt looked exactly the same as last year.

He just cemented himself in the UT legend status with that performance. And he deserves all the credit in the world

What made this one the best ever was all the stuff we had to endure. The pictures of Butch smoking cigars as an analyst after he drove our program in the ground. The camera crews last year lighting up before the game was over. The mount Cody blocks, the sucking from Dooley and Pruitt. It makes it all so much more glorious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back