Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea Cooper gave that sack up but Hooker had well over 5 seconds to throw the ball. That was a coverage sack.
I watched the O-line closely, because I felt that was a key in the game, our O-line vs the bama D-line.
They played lights out, across the board! Cooper hit Anderson in the mouth on a couple of occasions as well. Wright turned in one of the best O-line performances that I can recall at Tennessee!

Even saw this on the ribbon board
Gonna have to bust out my old car plate again.
images

Got this in the mail for my oldest just in time for the game yesterday…

Attachments

• 9682DDAB-039C-49DA-9E41-2213D400E1F6.jpeg
    9682DDAB-039C-49DA-9E41-2213D400E1F6.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 14
Hard to hate on Dooley. He was in over his head but I don’t have the disgust with him like the others.

It’s crazy to think all those years we had the Jimmy’s and the Joe’s but not the X’s and the O’s. Heupel hasn’t been here long enough to even have multiple recruiting cycles and look what he’s doing. Our last coach publicly made excuses for not having his recruits multiple times during interviews. UT has hit the jackpot.

Some of our worst teams have some of my favorite players. The coaches always sucked though. We’ve got it all now.

4th in coaches and USA Today polls.
More proof most coaches are dumb. Granted, we started at 8th in that poll, so we went up 4 spots in a tight group of really really good teams.

And credit Michigan for also handling their business vs PSU. We are a mere THREE votes behind them.

I'd guess we're 3rd in the AP.

Let’s us all remember we went old school formation on the two yard line and handed it to our TE who ran over Bama on his way to the checkerboards. Heupel beat that defense every way possible. Why? Too show the country and Bama you cannot stop us. You better hope we make self inflicted mistakes to stay in the game with us. Because if we play clean, we beat you by fiddy.

you would think he starts shooting up draft boards. If I saw a guy shut down 2 top 10 picks I’d definitely wanna draft him

If he shuts down Smith and Beal against Uga idk how he doesn’t become a top 15 pick
I remember thinking when he and Wanya Morris both came in that Morris was the more heralded, but seemed to like the way Wright conducted himself, just stay quiet, learn and do your job. Looks like in the end, I was right about Wright.

From this shot on, I really felt like we were in a movie. None of this seemed real.

A million times agree! The cutaways to those orange clouds and those awesome drone shots of the Vols name back on top of Neyland! It was a sign! Everything was setting up perfectly for this victory.

Being a life long Vols fan and watching the Vols be humiliated for the past 15 years by Bama, I literally wept watching the Vols win last night and it was awesome! The weight lifted! It rained a little and then that beautiful orange clouded sunset set in, it was like a cleansing and a statement, and finally a sea of orange swarmed the field I could only imagine John Ward calling it. It was UT’s day from the very beginning and it was glorious!

Now is the time the Vols are shifting back to take over college football again. It’s happening, it’s happening now! GBO, Go Vols!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back