Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have similar tag on my car. I live in GA, and Man I didn't know told me today that car tag is worth ten dollars more now.

I live north of ATL. Moved here about 6 yrs ago. This year is so different. Was rare to see others in orange around town until this year. Getting Go Vols!! everywhere. I love it!

It appears Milton has just as much respect in the locker room as Hooker. Could bode well for next year and allow our young QBs to sit and learn. Hell of a win yesterday.

Milton is going to be an excellent super senior starting QB for the Vols next year. So glad he stayed. He’s going to reap the benefits!

I’m 32 years old and that’s was the greatest game/experience of my adult sports life. It’s weird not being able to explain to non-Tennessee fans what that win meant. Not just #6 over #3. You had to have lived through the last decade and a half of hell. I imagine many of us, myself included, were pretty emotional after that one.

It really is hard to explain. Love this team. Legends
This was most likely the best game anyone has ever seen, Vols fan or not.

I can't stop looking at all the post game hype.

Last night was incredible. Neither of my daughters have ever seen us beat Alabama and last night my 15 year old was in tears when the ball crossed the upright and my 12 year old was jumping around like she won the lottery. Many hugs enjoyed (after I stopped jumping around and cleared a couple tears from my face).

And I can't help but think about my grandparents and mother who are primarily responsible for me being the Tennessee fan I am, and how much they would have loved last night. Then to see that with my kids last night... I'll never forget it.

Go freaking Vols!

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back