Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Henry T and his family handled it differently than the others. I doubt a single person on the UT sideline said anything positive to him. And it has to do with how he acted and how he left, not where he went. Few players truly burn bridges. Henry T used accelerant.

Henry T let his dad decide his future. Simple as that. Neither a boy nor a girl can truly be a man or a woman until they make important decisions themselves, even ones that Mom and Dad might not agree with. Yes, you hear out and seek advice from those who you know who have your best interests in mind but ultimately the decision is yours and you own that. HT couldn't do that, and worse, he let his daddy run his mouth as though it was his life rather than Henry's and he was correcting a rebellious child that he had since put back on the 'right' track. All that did was show everyone that HT was still just a boy.

Why he doubled down on it by making the hype video, I'll never understand. That's the part that to me is truly perplexing.

It's a little sad to see this one. He still loves Tennessee.

He didn't want to leave. But he didn't do what he needed to do to stay.

I'm so happy to have Barns and would choose him every time, but I have a soft spot in my heart for Pearl still.
I still have a basketball signed by Bruce. Dude bled orange

Some people (probably fans who don't even pay **** to UT) are in their feels in the comments. But I think this is a brilliant move by DW and UT. They've already raised over 45k as well and that money will be reinvested in a positive way for the university. Fans who were a part of that celebration will appreciate the memories for a lifetime.

I also like that it's a direct page to UT and not through another website. 100% of what you're donating goes to the university. The "goal" amount is roughly 153k which is enough to pay the fine as well as repair the field and replace the goal posts.

Henry T and his family handled it differently than the others. I doubt a single person on the UT sideline said anything positive to him. And it has to do with how he acted and how he left, not where he went. Few players truly burn bridges. Henry T used accelerant.

Good f him and his family. If you ain’t with us then you are against us.
Can’t stand people who quit when the going gets tough. Just not in my dna.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back